What on your christmas list?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
I'll go with peace on earth,
Cancer cure
A good job for those less fortunate than I
Nice weather on weekends so I can enjoy my 40

Weapons for Christmas? That is just wrong!!!!!!

Great idea Doc to come up with a thread like this....well done mate. My wish list:

I give thanks everyday for the things I have. (job, home, family, friends and health etc.) So I wish for all others to enjoy the same.
I really believe I'm blessed when I listen to the news each day. (aka: The Daily Depressant)

From the materialistic side of me: Pagani Zonda F to park next to CAV # 82.

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Weapons for Christmas is great! Especially if you love to target shoot as much as I do.

I guess Peace On Earth is a good thing to wish for, it would be wonderful if we would all just get along and accept each other for who and what we are. I'd love to live in a place like that.

I'd love a cure for cancer and leukemia. We have a family friend who's daughter has leukemia and it's cost them so much money for her treatments and making their home safe for her. Thank God for good insurance. Every treatment process she has to go through uses 3 doses of a certain med. Each dose is over $100k. She usually gets 2-3 treatments per year.

I'd also love for medical suppliers and researchers to actually find cures and not treatments. As Chris Rock said, "They ain't curin' sh*t. The money ain't in the cure, the money's in the treatment. They'll make it so you can live with it so you have to keep buying medicine." I guess you could file that under wishing for an end to corporate greed at the expense of humanity.

Maybe that's all we really need more of in this world, humanity.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a safe one at that. I pray that each and every one of your families are safe and come home the same way they left, or better.

Laters,

Brian

I just remembered what my Christmas wish really is. A US Green Card. I'm a gunsmith and my wife breeds horses. We are self-reliant by nature and like a dry warm climate where we won't be overly bothered by big government in terms of taxes and regulations.

Anyone know somewhere in the US where they like horses and guns ? :D

I just remembered what my Christmas wish really is. A US Green Card. I'm a gunsmith and my wife breeds horses. We are self-reliant by nature and like a dry warm climate where we won't be overly bothered by big government in terms of taxes and regulations.

let me guess.........texas, arizona, montana, wyoming, idaho (especially idaho) , colorado, JUST NOT CALIFORNIA!!!

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
For the first time in something like seven years, my little brother will be home with his family rather than "in country" at Christmas.

Sid,

We are extremely horse and gun friendly and located in a beautiful area. Fox hunting covers both! Here are two websites in Millbrook, NY:

Hidden Brook Sport Horses

BSAHome ( British Firearms)

It does get pretty cold in the winter though :)

Six 4'x8'x1" sheets of 3k, 3ply, harness weave C/F honeycomb composite.

A carbon steering shaft.

A magnesium bellhousing.

Carbon gear shift linkage.

300mm carbon brake rotors with alloy bells.

Gun drilled 6AL4V Ti driveshafts.

And most importantly, a Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:
Back