• P1010132.jpg
    P1010132.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,073
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,621
Last edited:
Hi guys

The sales for the ZFQ now stands at 62 units I'm pleased to say mostly into GT40 but also into 917 Porsches, LS7 Ultima, Jaguar XJ13, Mclaren Can am, Ford F3L and more to follow

Regards

Chris

Ron Earp

Admin
The poll only allows ten choices and I chose the most popular ten transaxles that I am aware of being used in GT40 replicas. Your boxes would be covered in the "Other" category.

I vote 'Other'. Inverted Albins AGB10 5 speed sequential with custom billet bell housing.

Just picked up my LS2 this morning, by the way...

Don't see the EDIT POST button anywhere. Maybe I'm blind. Sorry.

Just wanted to say, that I'd actually like to use an Audi box as a good buddy of mine works only on Vdubs and Audis so repairs and such would be real convenient if needed.

I'd really be interested to hear how many miles you have on your 016 or 01E and what motor you're running on it.

No Mendeola option huh?

We are using them in our GTM race cars and they are superb. They have taken serious abuse and just keep right on going.

They are the new factory option from Factory Five Racing for the GTM kits. Very sturdy SDR for $7500. Don't know if they will be able to offer this to non FFR customers or not, but it might be worth calling them.

619-710-8800 ex 110

Talk to Ian.

Too long...
I have a mendeola case here (and have had for about two years) and the only car we make that it would fit in is the SL-C and the Ricardo is the box of choice at the moment for them....

Mike careful with your advertising...Big Ron don't like that too much..wink.

I don't work for Mendeola, and I have no contracts with them of any sort.

They simply make the box that is in the car that I race....that someone else owns.

I am relating my experiences I have had using the box, that's all. I get nothing out of these posts what so ever...besides some small entertainment value. :)

Now the other parts I posted about, which are NOT made by Mendeola and can NOT be had by speaking with them, I am judging interest on, have had a discussion with Ron already, and do not intend to cross any lines on advertising. If it's worth it to me to become a vendor to sell some of my proprietory parts on here then I will do so before soliciting for those parts.

Back