Hi,

Just wondering, how many Dutch here????

Maybe we can organize a meet one day!!!

DSC_6774.jpg

DSC_6777.jpg

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Thats one beautiful 40,

I'll be with a whole buch of Duch Sunday AM to watch the Cup finals, should be fun, the Duch are great people and lots of fun!

GJ,
I wondered what had happened to the Gibbins/Donegan car. Did you sort out the radiator leak? (I have a spare rad that was going into the car, then it was sold).
Please keep us up to date with how you get on.

GJ,
I wondered what had happened to the Gibbins/Donegan car. Did you sort out the radiator leak? (I have a spare rad that was going into the car, then it was sold).
Please keep us up to date with how you get on.

Aidan had a new custom-made radiator put in. Which works very well.
I only have a few 'problems' to sort:
- I have some oil leakage. I don't know where exactly it's coming from. Aidan told me it is just the oil tank breather pipe.
- the aircon stalls the engine when running stationary
- the sensor of one fuel tank is defect

GJ,

I am from Brussels but I have a boat in Zeebrugge and goes sometimes via canal to Veere passing trough Middelburg.
Next time I let you know when passing by.`
Rgds
fred

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sofar 3 Dutch......

What about those of us living in the USA? :)

Actually I was born here.. But Dutch & German in descent... My sister lives in Eppe..

Thomas Rouw (GD T70 builder) lives in Holland also....

Frank, Is everything OK since your move to your new house, not heard from you much...can a Scotsman join in...living in Leiden...with 2 Renault Alpine projects..1 now up & running.
Cheers Eddie.

What about organizing a meet, lets say end of august?

Belgiums are also welcome of course, and everybody else who is interested in a meet.

Yes Eddie I'm fine
Thank you
I wanted to give you a ring to go and see you and you're cars because you said you've got you're own garage now
but you know how it goes..... to little time
but i'll try to better my life lol
in the next four weeks i'll be able to come over since we've stopped for the holidays and i'm plaaning on getting my garage sorted out
cheers

Back