Where's Randy (Big-Foot)???

Keith

Damn Paddock has gone to hell since you took your sabbatical.

Git back thar and git R done!

Don't want to sound like a stuck record but will echo what others have said. Ain't a day goes by when I am not somewhat downhearted at my failing abilities, but that said, I focus on what little I CAN and SHOULD do and take great pleasure from these (relatively) small achievements.

Personally, if you can, retire as soon as possible and fill your life with all the things you ever wanted to do and never found time for.

I had no real options than to retire 13 years ago aged 55, and apart from the usual "what the fuck am I gonna do now" emotions, I will say that it's the best thing that ever happened to me, personally & emotionally. I've finally developed into what I should have become all those years ago.

A professional asshole.

Good luck Supermod - May you find peace of mind.... :)

Hey Randy, welcome back you were missed, we were worried. My advice, for what it's worth,.... you'll never regret spending more time with family and friends, so the GT40 should never be in the way of that, you'll never regret planning and providing for your health and retirement, so again don't let it get in the way.

If possible don't give up on the dream, keep it for the prize upon retirement (your prize to you). Something to aim for both now and during retirement, whatever you decide we will thank and applaud you.

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
It is good to hear from you Randy, you have a lot of friends here. Don't worry too much about the memory thing, even a twenty year old sometimes forgets where he put the car keys.
All the best.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks guys... I'm back off the ledge now and not quite ready to throw in the towel on the GT. I'm going to be getting that physical and then getting a referral to another Neurologist and get checked out.

Back