Who are these people?

Business is just fine thank you. Up over 30% this year so far.

I’m not an attorney.

OK Imsa let me venture a guess. Given the additional clue I say you are a professional dogwalker. You had three dogs to walk last year and this year were able to add a fourth dog - hence the "over 30% increase in business"
Since going by numbers that would be 33.333333333 % percent, I assume that you are going by weight and that the new dog is slightly smaller.

OK Imsa let me venture a guess. Given the additional clue I say you are a professional dogwalker. You had three dogs to walk last year and this year were able to add a fourth dog - hence the "over 30% increase in business"
Since going by numbers that would be 33.333333333 % percent, I assume that you are going by weight and that the new dog is slightly smaller.

I'm glad he is doing so well.....he now has more to tax and I'm sure he will be glad to surrender it for all these great ideas coming down the pike. No I was not happy with all aspects of the Bush administration but pointing to that administrations mistakes to justify more mistakes by this administration and congress speaks volumes.

Back