Wings and Wheels 2011 - DUNSFOLD

This event is being held again this year on Sunday 28th and Monday 29th August 2011.

Those from the Club who participated last year should have received directly from Brooklands Museum a MOTORING DEMONSTRATION EXPRESSION OF INTEREST Form.

If you did not receive this form or you wish to apply please go to www.wingsandwheels.net

Click on WHEELS and then MOTORING DEMONSTRATION APPLICATION to download the form.

Please return the form directly to Brooklands Museum and don't forget the SAE.

I suggest you do so soonest as applications are coming in at a steady rate and numbers are limited.

Remember this is an Expression of Interest so there cannot be any guarantees of getting a place but I know the organisers are keen to get a good display together.

I was talking to the organiser of the motoring events today and he confirmed it was not too late to submit an application to demonstrate your car at this event.

However as I mentioned earlier there are no guarantees but if you are intending of entering do not leave it much longer!

The organisers have now announced the aircraft due to appear at the weekend of Wings and Wheels. Full details can be found at www.wingsandwheels.net but some of the highlights include The Red Arrows, Vulcan, Vampire T11 (the only airworthy one in the northern hemisphere, Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, Hawker Hunter, Sea Hawk and Sea Fury and many others.

And you have cars too!

I was speaking with the organisers today and understand that those of you who sent in a Motoring Demonstration Form should hear at the beginning of the week commencing Monday 8th August.

Sunday is the most popular day of course, Monday being less so. However it remains to be seen.

Please let me know as soon as you hear and what day/days you will be attending.

Tickets should be arriving now.

Please post a message here if you are coming along and on what day/days.

Remember to check your individual insurance arrangements.

Tickets should be arriving now.

Please post a message here if you are coming along and on what day/days.

Remember to check your individual insurance arrangements.

Hi John,
There on the Sunday, the day of the Arrows,Vulcan & B of B Lancaster, Spitfire & Hurricane :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi John

Mine arrived today, I'll be there on Sunday and Monday, possibly camping on Sunday night too, so long as the weather is kind.

See you there

Jas

Back