World Products joins GT40s.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to the members of GT40s.com. Ron Earp was kind enough to allow us at World Products to become a sponsor here and talk about our Windsor-based castings and engines.

World Products and our associate company, Bill Mitchell Hardcore Racing Products have developed a quality alternative line of parts for the Ford-based enthusiasts to choose from. World manufactures its own line of iron and aluminum blocks, cylinder heads and intakes. Bill Mitchell Hardcore (also known as The Engine Shop) assembles short blocks and crate engines from the World castings and is the only crate engine builder to assemble engines from parts made by its own associate company. The companies operate out of 45,000 sq.ft. in two buildings in Ronkonkoma, NY. Parts and engines get shipped to every part of the world and there is an extensive dealer network in place.

World designs it’s castings completely in-house and also performs all machining operations needed to complete the engines. Long respected in drag racing and sprint car circles, Bill Mitchell brings forty two years of savvy and experience to his companies. World’s products are used in every facet of drag, marine, road racing, tractor pulling and monster truck competition. Street rodding is a passion of Bill’s and his personal 33 Ford coupe carries a 600 HP, 454 cubic inch Motown small block Chevy.

I will be posting pictures and text here to present and explain our parts and engine packages as well as our brand new line of aluminum blocks and heads. We feel these would be of great interest to the technical and race-minded group of GT enthusiasts here. I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can visit our two web sites, listed below, to see the complete product line, (with pricing on the Hardcore site), our three DTS dynos, or tour our facilities in pictures. There are many interesting tech and performance features as well.

There are many fine manufacturers and builders of quality components for the Windsor line, we just hope to offer you another quality choice to meet your needs.
Thanks,
Manowar
World Products High Performance Small Block & Big Block Chevy & Ford Parts
BILL MITCHELL

Last edited:
Just look at the picture and you'le know the answer
i need to replace the distributor for a smaller one or it won't fit anyway and i did order a different sump

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_2240.jpg
    Resized_IMG_2240.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 577
Frank,
Very nice to see one of ours in Europe. Looks to be an 8.2 deck World Class?? Can't see the whole carb.
Did you order from a UK or European World dealer?
Thanks for the photo.

I did order it in holland at c&p parts
first i was thinking about bying it directly but i've got to change some things to make it fit the gt and they sad that i can swap them like the distributor (it's to big) i was thinking about a msi
and its the 102041

Frank

Attachments

• Resized_IMG_2248.jpg
    Resized_IMG_2248.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 515
Frank,
We offer the MSD, I believe # 8578 as an option. Many of the Cobra and early Mustang guys want the small cap distributor.

i did ask them about the options and they sad that that wasn't possible
because i allready knew that i had to change that and also had to change the sump

Frank

Just for the record Frank, now that is possible. We offer the small cap distributor as an option. I'm still ranting about road-race oil pans as an option, but that may take me a little longer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back