Xbox tsc gt40 announcement

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Today is the end of day 5.

The 17" Halibrand wheels won the vote ysterday and have now been fitted.

Voting is still open for day 5 which is for the graphics package with a choice of White or Black.

The build will be completed by closing time tomorrow so vote now as its your last chance to win the completed car.

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• Forza4Westfield_Thursday_05.jpg
    Forza4Westfield_Thursday_05.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 263
  • Forza4Westfield_Thursday_06.jpg
    Forza4Westfield_Thursday_06.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Forza4Westfield_Thursday_02.jpg
    Forza4Westfield_Thursday_02.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Forza4Westfield_Thursday_01.jpg
    Forza4Westfield_Thursday_01.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 216

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Well thats the end of build day 6 and the car is finally completed.

The White graphics won the vote yesterday and have been applied.

The Forza 4 Motorsport side stripes look very nice.

The car was completed at 7pm and the winner of the prize draw announced.

Over 13,000 votes were counted during the 5 days and it just remains to say many congratulations to Alex B who was the lucky winner of the completed car.

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• forza4westfield_friday_04.jpg
    forza4westfield_friday_04.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 214
  • forza4westfield_friday_05.jpg
    forza4westfield_friday_05.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 206
  • forza4westfield_friday_02.jpg
    forza4westfield_friday_02.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 209
  • forza4westfield_friday_03.jpg
    forza4westfield_friday_03.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 221
I voted for the black graphics :D I wanted something a bit different.
but the car is allready gone? I was wondering today you could not vote, so thats why.

Lucky Alex B, congrats.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Here are a few of the pictures from Fridays build work including the completed car.

Time lapse videos along with all pictures taken during the week are still viewable at Forza 4 LIVE build | GT40 replica but voting is now finished as the car has already been won by Alex Blake.

I would just like to say a big thanks to the Xbox team, our build team and all those involved with the web site including the pictures, videos and interviews.

Some of the Kit Car mags also visited the build arena during the week to write features for future issues.

We have been flooded with new enquiries over the last week as a result of the exposure gained including several large companies interested in similar promotional activities.

Altogether its been a massive success and we look forward to doing it all again.

Thanks

Andy

PS. Rene

I never liked the black stripes and suggested silver instead of Black but the people at Microsoft insisted on Black anyway.

Thanks

Andy

Attachments

• Forza4_2300.jpg
    Forza4_2300.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 227
  • Forza4_2306.jpg
    Forza4_2306.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 194
  • Forza4_2316.jpg
    Forza4_2316.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 199
  • Forza4_2328.jpg
    Forza4_2328.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Forza4_2333.jpg
    Forza4_2333.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 202
once you go black... ;-)
they also could ask the question wich would you prefer, the vents that are on now (they reminds me like house vents) or those 4/9 hole vents :D could fill another day.

anyway the car looks nice, I'm also a fan of the black surroundings by headlights and windows etc, sometimes I see GT40 without that and then I miss that, like the cars is not finished.

oh, here the sort house vents I talked about, ofcorse they are different but still, they would not be my choice :D

schoepenrooster_4bfe2a6742251.jpg

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Rene

Vents were on the original list of votes and we were asked to supply both louvred and oval hole styles.

They then changed their minds and just asked for the louvred type.

Andy

Wow, I figured out what I had been doing wrong all along... I forgot to dawn my Driver's Suit when working on my replicas... (I thought things were going slowly!)

Back