Admin
Dear Members,

This is who I have down for Jolly Old England orders:

Paul Brameld
Paul Thompson
Graham Forbes
Ian Anderson
Malcom MacAdam x2

Now, I bet there is one or two missing. Let me know if you think you ordered one and are not on the list. And, if you wish to have one in England please go to your User CP, and then click on Paid Subscriptions at the lower left, and go to Gold Subscription. I'll ship them all together at the end of the week.

Best,

GT40 Crystals For Scotland ( & England !)

Absolutely right Paul. We're quite used to our colonial cousins' misunderstanding of the geography of the United Kingdom. Even a high percentage of the US oilmen living and working in this neck of the woods still think they're based in 'England'.

Looking forward to receiving my crystal, Ron

Ron Earp

Admin
Lee Stanley and James McCudden is missing on the list, have them here and will add. That makes eight for the UK - any more? Be nice to send 12 over if possible, maybe I'll throw some in to cover future possibilities. Only one shipment going over to the UK, so if you wish to get one go do so through your User CP. Best,

Ron

Last edited:

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
UK crystals received and mailed out

Boxes took a hammering on the way over so hence the outer box for mailing.

Should arrive in next day or so (1st class mail)

Paul Brameld I'll take yours to Fairmile tomorrow

Cheers
Ian

GT40 Crystals for Scotland

My crystal arrived safely this morning. Absolutely delighted with it. Even my wife, who the the world's no 1 GT40 hater, thinks it's 'quite nice' !

Many thanks to Ron and Ian for co-ordinating delivery. If either or you are out of pocket to due additional postage costs please let me know and I'll re-imburse accordingly.

My crystal arrived safely this morning. Absolutely delighted with it. Even my wife, who the the world's no 1 GT40 hater, thinks it's 'quite nice' !

Many thanks to Ron and Ian for co-ordinating delivery. If either or you are out of pocket due to additional postage costs please let me know and I'll re-imburse accordingly.

Many thanks to Ron and Ian for co-ordinating delivery. If either or you are out of pocket due to additional postage costs please let me know and I'll re-imburse accordingly.

it's here!

Hi Ron / Ian

Crystal arrived yesterday - looks very nice, thanks chaps...

And Ian - thanks for posting on this end - let me know what I owe you so I can cover the postage....

Many thanks..

Same again her. Picked up from local post office this evening.
Excellent on all counts. Thanks Ian and Ron.

Back