GT40 Crystals are Here

D

DavidTC

Ron
just to confirm my original UK interest. I guess someone who is well organised will sort out the UK end and let us know what we owe.
Product looks excellent.
Regards
David

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Kevin - sorry about the subterfuge with my email address in my Profile. If you delete the "_at_" bit, you have my real one. I did this ages ago to cut down on spam mail - some clever buggers were trawling thru websites & gathering email addresses.

The easiest way is to just send a Private Message thru the Forum - click on my "Peter D" name in the LH panel of one of my posts & you get my Profile - then click on "Send A Private Message" down the bottom & you are away.

I'll send you a real email to confirm.

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Ron Earp

Admin
I think there are a lot of folks who have responded to this thread and the original who think someone is organizing group buys in the UK and Australia, but that isn't really the case (until Peter emailed this morning for the UK). So, let me see if I can help out since I definitely don't want 100 of these things laying around the house!

*If you live in the US they are $50 as corrected in the post above. Doesn't matter where in the US, I'll get it to you via UPS ground. Your forum membership will also be extended a year of you have one, or added if you do not. Therefore, it make life simple, when you send check or PayPal include your member number, which you'll find under your profile.

*If you live in the UK or Australia we're going to do the following. Send same $50 to me and I'll put a crystal in a box for you (about $5 shipping is built in the $50, so I will send the box as fast as can be afforded). Once the box has a goodly number we're going to mail the box to a representative in your country. For Australia that will be Peter Delaney since he has so kindly stepped up to help out there. For the UK I don't know who might be willing to do it, any suggestions? Same membership info stated above applies.

So, in summary, jsut send in payment for one, it'll be put in a box for you, I'll update on the forum the number in the box, and once it is "full" or heavy we'll ship it out. Easy?

Hope this helps out a bit, thanks!

Ron

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
If anyone is interested, my wife works at a Hallmark store that sells the luminescent bases in both a fixed and rotating version. I can get prices for anyone who wishes.
Rick

Ron,

I can't get to the donations page now that you have cut over to the new software. Will this be fixed soon or do you just want me to PP you directly.

John

Sandy

Gulf GT40
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks

Ron -

Got mine yesterday, very nice.

Thanks for putting it together.

Sandy

Ron Earp

Admin
Donations will be back up and running in a few days, as well as supporter flags etc. There is a LOT to do at the moment and I will get it it all, eventually.

Ron

I want one

Thanks Ron,

I do want one of those crystals, so put my name on one please. I will take care of business as soon as you get donations back up and running.

Ron Earp

Admin
Glad you liked it!

As an update, a lot of overseas folks have ordered crystals and these have not shipped out. In fact, here is my complete list, have a look through it and if you think you ordered one and you are not listed please contact me.

I'll be gone next week therefore I won't be shipping any crystals out during that time. Once I return I will get everyone updated for Gold forum Support, with flags, once I get that part of the forum working again. It is still there and you can order them under your User CP - check it out, but support flags are not up yet.

Thanks much for all the support on these and there are plently left for those that want them. If you order one before 12pm today I'll get it shipped before leaving.

Best,
Ron
<FORM action="<a href=""" target=_blank webscr? cgi-bin www.paypal.com https:></FORM>

Attachments

• crystals.jpg
    crystals.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Payment for crystal

Ron
I think I just opened a paypal a/c and sent you payment for a crystal and Gold membership (forgot to enter my number [314] if you do not get it alas I was not sucessful. So let me know and I will try again or get my Grandson to do it for me (don't laugh just kidding )
Kevin

Thanks for putting together the effort to issue the crystals.

It's interesting to note the differences between the GT40 and the new GT crystals. They're both pretty, but the new one lacks a motor, which I think is a fault.

Ron Earp said:
The current GT40 crystals have a motor, do you mean the Ford GT crystals do not?
No motor and no floor in the Ford GT, but it has seat belts and a pair of tailpipes sticking out the back.

The another difference between the two is that the new Ford GT's body is looks like a wire frame model.

Thanks

I joined, gave a donation, posted my Carlisle pics, never even read the crystal thread, then what do I receive from UPS ? A lovely crystal with a GT40 inside. Quite nice, thank you Ron.

GT40 crystals - UK orders

Ron

What's the latest on UK orders ? Have any more been ordered since your last update on May 5th. Unless anyone else has volunteered, I would be happy to receive the UK orders in bulk then send them on subject to further payments from everyone, if necessary, for any additional shipping costs, import duty etc.

Back