Destiny of a car, Fiat 127. U decide..

Ok
My aunt is 82 yrs old.
never married, always living with parents, now she is alone and she wanted to make one of her last "nut" buings for the last part of her life.
She simply fall in love with the new fiat 500 (rosso scuderia..of course)and she already booked one by the local dealer.
It is her dream car..she told me...exactly as for me to finally buy the nicest GT40 I can immagine.:) (and there are several here inside..)

But now comes the problem.
Aunt bought ONE car in her life..a 1982 Fiat 127 (think is the last edition),the problem is that is a shame to destroy that one, not because I like it (honestly I hate such 80s fiats..) but for the incredibly stunning condition the car is today.
seems to make an auction of the too many cars I've read here inside..so:
-1982 fiat 127 pristine conditions
10.000 kmts (ten..O_O..) and only 1 owner(her)
car always saved in garage.

She called me tonight..cause she feels for that car exactly as we do here inside (never thought my 82 yrs old aunt can be so carnut as I am..),offering me the car..but I dont like it and only feel sad for the waste of the destroying of such perfect vehicle (also new tyres).

I dunno..and dont think the car has a value today, also i know very very few about 80s fiat and a future grow in value 8but think not).
Do u know something about?..any suggestion of it?.
Do u think it can reach a collector value in a future?
I was ready to answer alone myself...but then I've seen last RCR stand...near a fiat 126,...in USA:eek:and I am still chocked,so means somone around the world can like such little cuties.

To help understand what I am talking about I add a link of a similar car:

Fiat 127 - Bilgalleri.dk - Danmarks største bilgalleri

aunt one is in blue

U will decide what will be better. save or destroy it.

Back