Happy Birthday!

Keith

I was astonished to see how many birthdays on the forum there are today! Don't know hardly any of them, but what the hey..

Happy Birthday whoever y'all are!

(I'll bet that someone will now come along and tell me that these aren't real birthdays due to a software glitch or something - oh well)

(I'll bet that someone will now come along and tell me that these aren't real birthdays due to a software glitch or something - oh well)

I suspect that some of them, like me, lied to the site. I used to enter February 29th (non-leap year) for my birthday, but most sites no longer accept that.

Bollocks to the lot of ya, 'cos it's my birthday today...44 years old now.

And it just keeps going quicker and quicker....

Graham,

Happy birthday.

Remember growing old is when getting lucky means finding your car in the car park, and an all nighter means not getting up to pee.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Yes, Happy Bollocks day Graham, 44? pphaa! you're a spring chicken on this site, and all listed as birthdays.
Keith, if you have time on your hands, you could look at the profiles, and see what proportion will never see your nonetheless kind greetings:)

Dave

Keith

Bollocks to the lot of ya, 'cos it's my birthday today...44 years old now.

And it just keeps going quicker and quicker....

In the Scheme of Things, you are but a spring chicken yet young bean. :)

In fact, you are beginnning to sound like a casserole.... :laugh:

Thanks to all you guys, much appreciated.

Oh, and Jim, you are SOOOOOOO right. I think I need a royal second birthday like the Queen... The Middle of June should do just fine :)

Back