Set My Orca Free!

Listen it seems that every couple of decades the nuts (hippies) come out of the woodwork. They make a little noise, then reality kickes them in the a$$ and they go away (not much on the occupy wallstreet etc. is there?). We are in the middle of the second comming of the seventies!!!!! Soon they will burn themselves out or another new trendy thing comes along and they will flock to it.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Here are some thoughts on as you say: "Liberals tearing down civilization"

Quotes by Lawrence O'Donnell Jr.- The West Wing

<HR>
What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party?

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->What did liberals do that was so offensive to the Republican party? I'll tell you what they did.

Liberals got women the right to vote. Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.

Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.

Liberals ended segregation.

Liberals ended the ban on Blacks in the military.

Liberals ended the ban on Gays in the military.

Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.

Liberals created Medicare.

Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.

What did conservatives do?

They opposed them on every one of those things &shy; every one. So when you try to hurl that label at my feet, 'Liberal,' as if it were something to be ashamed of, something dirty, something to run away from, it won't work. Because I will pick up that label and I will wear it as a badge of honor."

Last edited:
You're quoting a television show, Jim. No wonder you're so lost, you've become "Hollywoodized."

You are James Stewart in "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington," aren't you. "James Craik Goes to Hollywood" is a lot closer to the truth.

Jim when you start believing all the grifters, liars, and phonies in Hollywood, you've got some serious reality problems.

And, may I add this bit of advice, never take a personal check from someone in the acting business.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
You know Bob, you are not very good at this, are you!!!!!

You're quoting a television show, Jim. No wonder you're so lost, you've become "Hollywoodized."

You are James Stewart in "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington," aren't you. "James Craik Goes to Hollywood" is a lot closer to the truth.

Jim when you start believing all the grifters, liars, and phonies in Hollywood, you've got some serious reality problems.

And, may I add this bit of advice, never take a personal check from someone in the acting business.

Gee Bob, I'm quoting from something my wife sent me!

I see that you brought in the words "Hollywood, liars grifters and phonies" yet you did not refute anything Mr O'donnell said.

Thats because all that Mr O'Donnell said is true!

Oh yes, there is one more thing that you are wrong about, Mr O'Donnell is not "Hollywood"

From 1989 to 1995, he was a key legislative aide to Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan.<SUP id=cite_ref-Unelected_1994_3-2 class=reference>[4]</SUP> From 1989 to 1991, he served as senior advisor to Moynihan. From 1992 to 1993, he was staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, then chaired by Senator Moynihan. And then from 1993 to 1995, he was staff director of the United States Senate Committee on Finance, once again under Senator Moynihan’s chairmanship. He thus led the staff of the Senate's tax-writing committee during the consideration of President Bill Clinton's first budget, which Congress enacted in the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993.

This is another good example of the old saying, when the facts are against you attack the messenger.

Bob does not discuss the quotes, he does not refute anything I posted...............NO

He makes a personal attack against me.

Then Bob attacked the messenger, saying Mr O'Donnell was "Hollywood, a liar, a grifter and a phonie". Does that resume sound like a grifter and a phonie to anyone else?

Last edited:
Jim, the subject of this thread is that liberals are now going to fight for the civil rights of orcas!!!

I'm not the one obfuscating here. Rather than address this insanity, you throw up a quote from a television show. A very liberal TV fictional drama, but is there any other kind?

Curious that your wife gave the quote to you. Did she tell you to get angry when I asked if she was jealous of Pelosi too?

Something tells me she's wearing the pants in the family. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Hi, Mrs. Craik, have a nice day.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
Jesus, is this waste of a time conversation still going on in the Paddock.
Far from wishing it on anyone, but if any of you got a serious illness, it would soon concentrate the mind away from this nonsense and remind you all of what is important in life..... too much time on your hands chaps.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, Charlie

Bob continues to post missleading, inflamatory posts attacking liberals. When confronted with facts, he almost always turns to odd personal attacks.

He pretends that this is about Orcas, but it is not. This is the first line in the original post:

"Liberals doing what they do best, tearing down civilization".

This has nothing to do with Orcas, just another mindless attack on liberals.

I too wish he would stop this nonsence and childish personal attacks!

Mrs. Craik, do you really value the civil rights of Jim as much as a sea mammal?

I think we may need to start a new movement that fights for the rights of men married to liberal women!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
See what I mean, pehaps if a fellow consevative would call him on these childish personal attacks, he might stop.

It's hard for me to believe that the typical consevatives here on our site are OK with this.

Honey, bob is picking on me again, what should I say?

Well, dear just tell him; "See what I mean, pehaps if a fellow consevative would call him on these childish personal attacks, he might stop.

It's hard for me to believe that the typical consevatives here on our site are OK with this.

But, if he does organize a group to fight for the rights of men married to liberal women, I'm going to be very angry Jim.

And do learn how to spell, darling!"

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Hmmm, this appears to be pretty much a two person conversation - why don't you guys just talk between yourselves and leave the rest of us to more productive endeavors? You are both reinforcing my belief that animals are more intelligent than many adults....and less childish.

Not that either of you would care but I happen to think Orca whales are amazing animals. My wife and I were blessed to have been able to witness them up close in their natural environment in our sea kayaks on the Puget when we lived in WA. Unfortunately, there are a bunch of morons in power boats who feel the need to chase them down just to get close - even though it's against the law to do so.

By the way - all this political crap is getting really old. I guess you're teaching me to stay out of the Paddock.

Best to you both,
Dave L

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Honey, bob is picking on me again, what should I say?

Well, dear just tell him; "See what I mean, pehaps if a fellow consevative would call him on these childish personal attacks, he might stop.

But, if he does organize a group to fight for the rights of men married to liberal women, I'm going to be very angry Jim.

And do learn how to spell, darling!"

Hay Bob,

Does Leslie know that when you loose an argument, you turn to rude, childish, personal attacks?

Say Bob, does the number 3604 mean anything to you?

Last edited:
Hay Bob,

Does Leslie know that when you loose an argument, you turn to rude, childish, personal attacks?

Say Bob, does the number 3604 mean anything to you?

You know, jim, she wouldn't like it, but she is not gonna be at all happy to know that her name and address have been posted on a public forum by someone who stalks women on the internet.

I would think real hard about what you are doing here, jim. I'm not going to stoop to putting up any of your info, publicly, but my friends at the local PD have all of it.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Gee Bob,

It appears that one of your friends saw the chicken shit things you were doing here. Your rude, personalized attacks while hiding behind a "handel", and wanted to level the playing field.

Plop that in your punch bowl!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Bob,

Lets make a few things clear, I did not post your name or your address, I posted only a number, you used the word address.

Second, you can't post anything without a lie! This is the only internet area I have ever posted anything, to call someone a "stalker" with no proof.........typical!

Third I have never hidden behind a "handel", I'm proud of who I am, you know my name and my town, you do not need the "PD", my name like yours is unusual, you only need a phone book.

Finally in my line of work, we are all State Bonded and State Licensed, my past is very open and very clear!

Bob, keep in mind the old saying.... Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks!

Last edited:
Gee Bob,

It appears that one of your friends saw the chicken shit things you were doing here. Your rude, personalized attacks while hiding behind a "handel", and wanted to level the playing field.

Plop that in your punch bowl!

Yeah, he would have been much happier if I would have concentrated on JY.

Your post proves that you know my wife's name and address. Creepy stuff there, Jim.

Bob,

Lets make a few things clear, I did not post your name or your address, I posted only a number, you used the word address.

Second, you can't post anything without a lie! This is the only internet area I have ever posted anything, to call someone a "stalker" with no proof.........typical!

Third I have never hidden behind a "handel", I'm proud of who I am, you know my name and my town, you do not need the "PD", my name like yours is unusual, you only need a phone book.

Finally in my line of work, we are all State Bonded and State Licensed, my past is very open and very clear!

Bob, keep in mind the old saying.... Those who live in glass houses should not throw rocks!

Back