Crucified.

Hi on our local tv news station it was reported tha to mark the end of ramadan muslems had been asked to donate food to a local charity food bank.After 2 days over 5000 items had been donated .The town was Luton Bedfordshire U.K.There have been a lot of racal problems here in the last year .
For every ying there is a yang
Regards David

Keith

That site looks suspiciously one sided to me, and it seems all is speculation thus far.

It is not a site that would hold my interest for more than a few nano seconds.

So, a non story.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Engineer
August 20, 2012
4:46 am

I live 2 miles from the presidential palace in Heliopolis and go past it regularly. It didn’t happen! Seems like many people these days, including Mr. Ibrahim, have an agenda that regularly clouds or totally distorts the truth. While ostensibly writing to support the minority Egyptian Christians, they do much more harm to them by this type of reporting.

After checking a number of other sources, it appears that.................

Mr Fechter has posted another in a long line of untrue posts.

After checking a number of other sources, it appears that.................

Mr Fechter has posted another in a long line of untrue posts.

After checking a number of sources, you quote an anonymous poster. Time will tell on this. These reports are coming out of a new, repressive regime, they control the press even more than the democrats do here.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Yes Bob, I checked with a number of "NEWS" sources, from ABC, CBS, NBC, all the way to Al Jazeera, none of them had your story! That often happens when something did not occur.

Now Mr Fechter, why do you suppose that none of these "NEWS" sources say anything about your story?

I'm thinking because it never happened!!!!!!!

OK, Mr Fechter why don't you prove it did happen. It should be easy, right?

Gee Mr Fechter, I just checked Fox Intertainment, they do not have your story either, are they also controlled by the Democrats?

Maybe this is a world wide conspiracy to make LB look bad? It could happen!

Last edited:
I have seen multiple reports on multiple sights reporting the same thing.

sky news islamic brotherhood crucifixion - Bing

That was the search string I used. I specified the Sky News reference as most, if not all, referred to a story by a reporter from that organization as a source. The stories are out there and have been for a few days now.

For what it is worth, most quote a limited amount of sources.

Frankly, right or wrong, we should let them get on with it.

I like how you Brits dipped your bullets in pig fat.

If I had anything to say, I'd open up the vast oil fields in America, reserve 100 years for this country, and then flood the world with very cheap oil, allowing the Arab states to sink back into the stinking desert they came from.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I have seen multiple reports on multiple sights reporting the same thing.

sky news islamic brotherhood crucifixion - Bing

That was the search string I used. I specified the Sky News reference as most, if not all, referred to a story by a reporter from that organization as a source. The stories are out there and have been for a few days now.

For what it is worth, most quote a limited amount of sources.

They quote one source, from "Sky News."

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
The left is very invested in supporting sharia law.

The right is very invested in racism, homophobia and religious intolerance.

That statement is just as true as yours. You can either believe they are both true (they aren't), or neither are.

Take your pick Lonesome Nutjob.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
They quote one source, from "Sky News."

Jeff,

It's even more lame than that.

This quote and source are not from SKY NEWS and not confirmed by SKY NEWS.

Raymond Ibrahim who sometimes has done work for SKY NEWS but is not SN correspondent, did the translation into English, nothing else, he did not confirm anything!

People are saying this is confirmed by SKY NEWS, that is false, If you look, you will see that SKY NEWS has removed the story as it is false!!!!

No one has confirmend this.

You have to wonder, according to the story, this took place in front of the Presidental Palace.

Why are there no photos?

Why have no other other news sevices picked this up?

Oh yea, LB says the Democrats control all the news services. That explains it!

Last edited:
Because, as we all know, SKY NEWS is an Oracle of Truth. A Beacon of unbiased Journalism, blazing its heavenly light to guide us all through the mirky depths of despair.

Kind of reminds me of the Witch sketch. "How do you know she is a Witch?". "Sky News said so and the report has been confirmed, Apparently!"

I like how you Brits dipped your bullets in pig fat.

If I had anything to say, I'd open up the vast oil fields in America, reserve 100 years for this country, and then flood the world with very cheap oil, allowing the Arab states to sink back into the stinking desert they came from.

It won't do much good. Apparently, many of the Arab states are sitting on a wealth of other valuables that will support them when the oil runs out or prices drop substantially.

Ian

Back