Crucified.

Keith

I like how you Brits dipped your bullets in pig fat.

You make it sound as if it were deliberate. The British Army used animal lard (usually pig) to grease the bullet inside the cartridge for many years as standard practice in all theatres of war or garrison. The action of biting off the paper end of the cartridge and spitting the bullet into the musket barrel was one of the contributory factors in the Indian Mutiny when it was discovered by the Bengalis that pig fat was involved.

For more deliberate use of pig as a weapon against Muslims, you have to look perhaps at the (alleged) actions of 'Black Jack' Pershing, one of yours, who threatened to shoot Muslims with bullets dipped in pig fat and blood and bury their bodies in pigskin, circa 1911.

However, this remains unverified to this day despite many documented rumours, and you know what that means.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
There is no controversy, this never happened. Mr Fechter you might consider checking for truth, before you post.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
How can you tell when Mr Fechter is lying?

He is posting on GT40s.com:)

“The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others.”
Friedrich Nietzsche

“I always say the truth is best even when we find it unpleasant. Any rat in a sewer can lie. It's how rats are. It's what makes them rats. But a human doesn't run and hide in dark places, because he's something more. Lying is the most personal act of cowardice there is.”
Nancy Farmer, The House of the Scorpion

Now, original humorous posts by me.........................

Whats the difference between a Pantera and a GT40?

I never pretend I'm driving a Pantera.......

Think outside the FOX:)

I see someone is selling t-shirts with my Fox line on them, should I sue?:)

Last edited:
Now, original humorous posts by me.........................

Whats the difference between a Pantera and a GT40?

I never pretend I'm driving a Pantera.......

Think outside the FOX:)

I see someone is selling t-shirts with my Fox line on them, should I sue?:)

"I never pretend I'm driving a Pantera." That's because your "GT40" is an imitation of the real thing so you have to pretend with your 40, right?

"Think outside the Fox" Yeah, that's hilarious, fresh, and you're so thinking out of the box. Definitley, sue, baby, sue!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
"I never pretend I'm driving a Pantera." That's because your "GT40" is an imitation of the real thing so you have to pretend with your 40, right?

"Think outside the Fox" Yeah, that's hilarious, fresh, and you're so thinking out of the box. Definitley, sue, baby, sue!

Do you try and get everything wrong? Or are you really this incompetent?

My car is GT40 P2264, it is a real GT40, it's not a real old GT40, but it is a real GT40. Nothing pretend about it!

Mr Fechter, we don't expect you to know this as you are not here for GT40 talk. You appear to have little interest or knowlege about GT40s, you only come here to stir up shit.

But all GT40s after about P1050 were not built by Ford, they were built under licence.

Just like the GT40 MK5s and the Hulman-Moody cars, the SPF cars are built under licence from Safir. They are "real" GT40s.

Last edited:
You are "spot on" Keith on the use of animal fats to lube black powder bullets. The animal fats have a low enough melting point to lube the barrel and ameliorate hard black powder fouling, making cleaning of the firearm easier. It was used before modern BP lubricants were developed. BTW, you can take apart your BP revolvers and use the dishwasher for a good cleaning and then treat the parts with "moose milk" (Ballistol, isopropyl alcohol and water mix)......:thumbsup:

Keith

My appreciation of Doc also shot skywards when he used the word "Ameliorate" on this otherwise devastatingly uneducated thread.. :)

The right is very invested in racism, homophobia and religious intolerance.

That statement is just as true as yours. You can either believe they are both true (they aren't), or neither are.

Take your pick Lonesome Nutjob.

The DNC is hosting JUMAH, a radical Muslim organization at it's convention in a couple of weeks. Liberals are deeply invested in radical Muslims.

Radical Islam Joins the DNC | RedState

"It is troubling that the Democratic National Convention has decided to promote and lend its name and national political platform to the organizers of the “Jummah at the DNC”. The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj as advertised are no moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies."

http://aifdemocracy.org/2012/the-trouble-with-jumah-at-the-dnc/

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
OK Mr Fechter,

Very, very little of what you post is true.

*****EXTRAORINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRODINARY EVIDENCE*****

You make extraodinary claims all the time, you never have any evidence, much less extraordinary evidence!

OK big talker give us some extraordinary evidence of Liberals being "deeply invested in radical Muslims".

Don't just post crap from Right Wing sites, give us reasons why you make that claim and give us evidece to support your clame!

Save us all a lot of time and check your stories for truth before you post.

Remember, just being a Muslum does not make you a radical, any more than being Catholic, Jewish or Mormon makes you "radical".

Last edited:
I get you, Jim, as a kid you had trouble making friends, so your older brother had to bring you along to everything he did. Eventually he lost all his friends.

Or, was it your younger brother,,, Both?

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Mr Fechter,

Don't change the subject, you need to prove to us that "Liberals are deeply invested in radical Muslims".

You posted that, is it true? Give us proof!

More likely this is just another lie. I call you a lier all the time, but I always post evidence of your lies.

You talk big, call folks names but you NEVER give proof, just post more lies.

I say you are a lier, prove me wrong!

Well gee, jim, Imam Siraj Wahhaj is an unindicted coconspirator in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing for starters. You look it up and tell me that its not true.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Is that all you have? Come on big talker, you said:

"Liberals are deeply invested in radical Muslims".

Give us some proof. You do know what proof is? Its FACTS. We need facts that show Liberals deeply invested in Radical Muslims.

Yes there are radical Muslims, just as there are radical Christians, radical Jews and yes radical Mormons.

Show us how Liberals are deeply invested in "radical Muslims" or shut the fuck up!

We expect extraordinary evidence not the name of an "unindicted co-conspirator"! That is no evidence at all.

Last edited:
Back