The us election 2012 - obama or romney?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
How can Obama get elected? Doesn't he have a forged birth certificate?
:lipsrsealed: sorry couldn't help myself, warped sense of humour.

Sod off Pete, we don't want her over here in the UK. She'd only jump straight onto the Welsh Assembly and start trying to perverse our system even further! You my friend can keep her, with our best wishes of course.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Now, have at it and leave the rest alone. Please.

Guys,

So Keith rudely started this thread, because he did not want us Yanks to discuss politics on a thread about a US war. As if that makes sense!

So he starts this thread, now I do not care, but now what we have is a big discussion about Brit/Ausi politics.

Keith should be angry, about this, but he is not. As we all know, he is a pissant and only rags on Yanks, doen't he?

Last edited:
This can all stop if you can just get francis to put you on ignore!

Guys,

So Keith rudely started this thread, because he did not want us Yanks to discuss politics on a thread about a US war. As if that makes sense!

So he starts this thread, now all we have is a big discussion about Brit/Ausi politics.

Keith should be angry, about this, but he is not. As we all know, he is a pissant and only rags on Yanks, doen't he?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Guys,

So he starts this thread, now I do not care, but now what we have is a big discussion about Brit/Ausi politics.

Jim even coming from you that is an arrogant and ill informed comment, you call it a US war, which totally ignores the British , Canadian , Australian and other NATO forces that have sacrificed their young men and women in this conflict.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pete, nice try!

You know very well, I was commenting on a thread titled "America's Dumbest War Ever".

This thread was started by one of the two great America haters on our fourm David Morton (Keith is the other).

Pete, if you have a problem with that, I suggest you take it up with David Morton. He is as you say, the "arrogant and ill informed" person who called it an American war!

I am fully aware of the sacrafices made by all the Coalition Forces in this horrable war.

Last edited:

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Jim even coming from you that is an arrogant and ill informed comment, you call it a US war, which totally ignores the British , Canadian , Australian and other NATO forces that have sacrificed their young men and women in this conflict.

Pete, I have to ask, you posted several times in David Mortons thread titled "Americas Dumbest War Ever". Why did you not correct him then?

Why did you not call him I'll informed when you posted on that thread?

Why did you let him "ignore the British, Canadian , Australian and other NATO forces that have sacrificed their young men and women in this conflict"?

Why did you wait until I commented on his thread before you became outraged?

Could this be selective indignation?

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete, I have to ask, you posted several times in David Mortons thread titled "Americas Dumbest War Ever". Why did you not correct him then?

Why did you not call him I'll informed when you posted on that thread?

Why did you let him "ignore the British, Canadian , Australian and other NATO forces that have sacrificed their young men and women in this conflict"?

Why did you wait until I commented on his thread before you became outraged?

Could this be selective indignation?
Jim at least you are well balanced you have chip on both shoulders. I have met David and know him as an honourable man, he is also a Brit, and if you look at some of his other posts he is fully aware of the involvement of forces other than the US in this undeclared war.
On the other hand I view you as an insular yank who thinks that nothing exists outside of the U S A.

Hurrah forthe Commonwealth! How utter fourth-grade is you argument Jim? You said just about everything a fourth-grader would say in a disagreement, except for, 'na na na na na I telling on you'

And as for Keith only 'ragging on Yanks'! I aint no yankee boy an he raggs on me all the godam time!

I suspect you are right Craig. The 'change' that was promised and that didn't happen is the only real point at issue for the 'average' voter, I fear.

Back