The us election 2012 - obama or romney?

Keith

They would probably say Romney is trying to pull his wool over everyones eyes........... I think he will get fleeced...

I must confess that I will have to bow to your undoubtedly superior knowledge of all things woolly Jac.. :)

1st debate is over and the talking heads on CNN MSNBC etc are going nuts scrambling how they can spin this ass kicking hahaha, I love watching these clowns..
hint hint Romney lied..:)

Last edited:
I was only able to watch up untill 2.40 a.m. I must admit, that without any preference for either team, I thought Romney performed very well.

Mark....what it is that you fear is our countrys hope..

What I mean, from the outside looking in, is that no-one should be voting on such a vague thing as hope, or a politician that promises change. Change in itself not automatically a good thing, just spin.

I would venture that the average voter there is no better informed than the average voter here. Unfortunalty spin and bullshit is the flavour of the day. No issues are really reported transparently. So voters have to go for promises and who wears the nicest tie.

Take last nights debate. One guys repeats the other will cut tax by 5 Trillion, the other says he won't. bac and forth, back and forth. Who is right? If one is and the other knows it, then one MUST be a liar, deliberately trying to mislead voters.

So we go round again and ultimately vote on superficial factors.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Who cares really. I guess you are merely worrying about which captain is standing on which side of the bridge as the ship heads for the rocks. Same shit over here. Same shit everywhere.
Too many problems - too few solutions. I suppose we should be grateful to have lived at this time before the dwindling resources are all consumed by the excessive population. Which reminds me - I must get the car out and do my bit and contribute by burning up some serious energy and pumping some C02 into the darkening sky.
Cheers
Mike

BO looked like he was in a little over his head tonight...ya know what i mean Bob

He just didn't seem to be his old self last night. :~(

Attachments

• prompter head.jpg
    prompter head.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 179
Strange that. I imagined the place would be on fire! Nothing to sya when ther's actually something to talk about!? Hmmmmmm

Back