Somewhere in Spain

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I've seen this before, and every time I see it, I have the same reaction. I cry when I watch it, but from joy, not from sadness. Thank you for posting it again.

Fantastic, thanks for posting Pete.

Reminds me of

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE]Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus - Must See! - YouTube[/ame]

Best,

Marcus

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Needless to say I much prefer the two "flash mobs" above than some others I have seen on the t.v. news.

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Pete,

I have it on good authority that this whole Spain thing is bogus! It appears this was all done on a sound stage in LA.

Apparently none of those people can play those instruments...........some say if you look real close, the ghost of Andrew Breitbart can be seen:)

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
WAAAAAY COOL!

Music really is the universal language...transcends age, transcends gender, transcends geographical or political boundaries, speaks to the universal soul in us all.

I grabbed a guitar and played along....became part of the experience.

Thanks, Pete........:2thumbsup:

Doug

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Doug, its good to hear from you, how have you been?

Isn't that Beethoven performance wonderful, and I just loved that mall food court chorus. The folks in the mall were kind of confused at first, but their puzzled look soon turned to big smiles!

Mike Pass

Supporter
A really nice change from the usual dross of modern life. Just shows what fantastic talents people have and the power of music to affect people. If only we could bottle this stuff and mass produce it.
Cheers
Mike

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Um, isn't the Hallelujah Chorus is from Handel's Messiah?

Gentlemen, the YT Pete posted is, indeed, Beethoven's "Ode to Joy"

Here is yet another version in a more conventional format:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wod-MudLNPA]BEETHOVEN.ODE TO JOY - YouTube[/ame]

Cheers!!!

Doug

Back