Seriously?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
I couldn't get thru HALF of that vid w/o blowin my stack!!!!!!!!!

What a buncha asinine, "p.c." infested C-R-A-P!!!!!!!!!

:furious::furious::furious::furious::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

That's not even PC, it's rolling over. I imagine if your comfortable in cutoffs, tank tops, and flip flops, the Toronto police wouldn't have a problem with officers dressing that way, yeah right. I really don't understand the lefts need to suck up to Muslims.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
I really don't understand the right's religious bigotry and intolerance.

If a women police officer wants to wear a burqua and the police chief is ok with it, and it doesn't impact her ability to do a job, why the fuck do you care other than a Faux Newsian "I hate Muslims" mentality?

If a women police officer wants to wear a burqua and the police chief is ok with it, and it doesn't impact her ability to do a job, why the fuck do you care other than a Faux Newsian "I hate Muslims" mentality?

While I agree with you, it is only to a certain degree. At some point we start to lose respect for the uniform when the uniform is losing its recognition. The uniform by its very name is what it is. With nothing religious to back this up I see it as a way to interrupt the system and push agenda. There is a difference between culture and religion and all we have here is a culture issue, which should have no place in the wearing of a uniform.
And I fall very far from being on the right.

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
If a women police officer wants to wear a burqua and the police chief is ok with it, and it doesn't impact her ability to do a job, why the fuck do you care...

Would you pull over for what's supposedly a burqua-wearing female LEO in a patrol car (or in some other situation) in this country? Would you "halt" when ordered to do so by a woman in a burqua in any situation - especially if you knew there was no reason she should be telling you to do so?

LEOs have historically worn culturally appropriate u-n-i-f-o-r-m-s for a reason...and even given that, I seriously doubt anyone has ever even seen a female LEO wearing one in any Muslim society.

My view has nothing whatsoever to do with "a Faux Newsian "I hate Muslims" mentality", Mr. Potty Mouth. It has to do with a-p-p-r-o-p-r-i-a-t-e-n-e-s-s and t-r-i-d-i-t-i-o-n.

I suppose you're just fine with female members of our armed forces wearing them too? I mean, after all, what the diff, Counselor?

Last edited:

Now you're acting stupid. At no time did anyone say they "hated" Muslims.

You should get a "hate" button on your computer, as much as you use it.

It's a "uniform"
A uniform is a type of clothing worn by members of an organization while participating in that organization's activity. Modern uniforms are most often worn by armed forces and police officers.

Always the same, as in character or degree; unvarying. 2. Conforming to one principle, standard, or rule; consistent.

Back