Airbox/Intake design

Has anybody ran across good information on airbox and intake pipe design. I know a lot of the SLC take air straight from the tail area instead of the side scoops but I plan on pulling air from the b pillar scoops of the apex.

Reading on Bernoulli's equation and venturi's but not sure I fully understand on what is the best setup. I see a lot of people just placing a filter near scoop and running 3" or 4" tubing to Y pipe But I plan on closing off scoop so that all air goes to the intake and its not open to the engine bay. My limited understanding seems like there is a benefit to lowering the pressure by some means. So is it beneficial to buld an airbox directly after the inlet? or a venturi to even out airflow reduce velocity? does all this just impede airflow? Interested in thoughts and design recommendations.

Here are a couple pics. I have to figure out how to transition from this upper scoop to the intake/filter/box whatever is decided. Was trying to get away with not doing fiberglass work on it. for example slide bendable tubing or silicone adapter over it. But I'm sure because of the top angle it would just slip off.

driver - side

Pass - bottom

Back