Steeringwheel Badge

I ordered one by email on September 12 & have not received anything yet. Frank, Can you confrim whether or not you can supply these & if so, how much & when?
confused.gif

Julian, patience is a virtue, I have many people wanting many parts, some more important that steering wheel bezels. They are in the list of parts presently being made, and worth the wait! Frank

MWGT40

Supporter
Julian

Your badge was posted on Monday. You should have received it by now. Let me know if you have not.

Thanks, Martin

Martin,

I received mine couple of days ago and I am happy with it as well. There is one little thing that (although not important) I am curious about.

When looking straight at the badge, the Red and the blue flags are slightly off center, favored to the left!!

Paul, is yours the same way??

Martin,

I received the badge, thanks very much. Very nice.

Frank, I ordered the steering wheel centre in response to your posting on this BBS. You should have made it clear in your original posting that here is a delay in supplying the parts you offer for sale.

I fully understand a small order of a steering wheel centre is not the most important thing in the world & I'm sure you have more important jobs to do, but I placed an order in response to your advert & don't yet know how much or when!

So, if you'll pardon the expression, I have a nice new badge & nowhere to stick it.
grin.gif

best regards,

MWGT40

Supporter
DC

Glad you like it. Frank can supply the boss if you need it. I have already ordered one as have a number of others.

Regards, Martin

MWGT40

Supporter
it is an exact copy of the badge on an original car (the yellow one that raced at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in fact)

MArtin,

Received the badge OK, thanks.

I have temporarily cut out the plastic centre of my steering wheel but it still looks great! A transformation.
Now I need to turn up an ally centre.

Regards
David

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Well, gentlemen (and ladies if there are any out there), I now own:
a GT40 body
a ZF transaxle, or part thereof
two Cibie headlamps, XXL size, allegedly NOS
a partly completed monocoque
various sundry bits
a steering wheel badge

I'm getting there, slow but sure. Thanks, Martin!!
grin.gif

MWGT40

Supporter
By the way, if anybody wants an authentic steering wheel to go with the badge, you can obtain a wheel still from the original manufacturer, Mota Lita. They are approximately £200. However, although they are great, I caution that they are rather slow at making them up. I waited around 3 months for mine (although I admit it was worth the wait!).

Their contact details are:

Moto-Lita Ltd.
Thruxton Airport Industrial Estate
Near Andover
Hampshire
United Kingdom
Zip Code: SP11 8PW
Phone: 0011 44 1264 772811
Fax: 0011 44 1264 773102

Martin

Back