Nice GTD for sale

Hi All,
Thought I recognised one of the piccy's - I should do, I took it. So here's a couple more of this 40's engine bay -
GaydonEB1.JPG

GaydonEB2.JPG

Very nice!

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Saw this car at the National Kit Car show at Stoneleigh last May, it is very nice. Unfortunately beyond my budget (at present).

Have further high res piccies if anyone is interested. Otherwise, I expect it will be there again next month (if not sold already)?

G

Exhaust looks like standard non cross over GTD item that has been chrome plated. Never did find out who made them for GTD.

Malcolm

This is a friend of mines car - exceptionally high quality build and very very fast!

The engine bay is very bright! Everything has been chromed that can be.

He had a chap from Holland coming to see it, although I don't know whether he sold it to him or not.

If you are looking for a "show n go" - this is it!
cool.gif

Howard Jones

Supporter
How much is 40,000 lbs in real money,sorry just kidding our friends over in England, USD. Oh, and is that a two barrel on there? It sure isn't a 700 holley, and it isn't making 400hp with a two barrel on it.

[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: Howard Jones ]

would love to see some more pics if you can maxiboy.

as a newbie to the market, i was wondering if anybody could offer advice as to where to look for cars as they come up for sale. 40k is out of my price range, but out of interest, is it fair value for a gtd in that condition?

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Godzilla,

Let me know your email address and I will send you some over the weekend. Either mail me (address in profile) or send a private message on the forum (if you do not wish to let everybody know that is).

What sort of connection do you have? 56K or broadband, as the pictures as they stand are quite big.

Back