Lexan Window cleaner

Hi all, i have numerous light scratches and marks on my side windows after all the years building. Can you recommend some sort of cleanser which will re-polish up Lexan / plexiglass that is available in the UK?

Jason,
Look up a plastics wholesale or supply shop in the Yellow Pages. They carry several cleaning and polishing products for Perspex and Lexan. They can also advise you the proper procedure in using the material.

Hersh:)

I'm not sure if they ship to the UK, but Zaino Z-14 Plastic Cleaner and polish works great and I think it would suit your needs so long as the scratches aren't too deep. I really like the Zaino stuff...their polishes make the paint finish look amazingly deep and wet, especially on dark finishes.

z-14.jpg

If Zaino isn't available in the UK, look for Plasticlear
#210 at marine supply dealers. It is a light scratch
removing polish, similar to Zaino.

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Greygate's Plastic Polish from Greygates Chemicals and
Aircraft Window Finishing Kit from Micromesh (which has Greygate in the kit as well).
Dave M

Mentioned in the consumer section. Swissol make a product just for plexi glass, perspex etc. No doubt from my experience from their products you will not find a better product anywhere!!

Regards,

J.P

I use Novus products on the plexiglass. They have #1 that is a cleaner, #2 that is a mild scratch remover, and #3 that is a deep scratch remover. Look here.

Back