Club Trackday Video Clip

Hi all,

Mag done - now had time to upload new video clip to the club website.

Download it Here!

(sorry - over 2 mins of video = 12.6MB so broadband or patience required.)

ps - I do not have broadband /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif 56K only... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Attachments

• 27238-Trackday03bw.jpg
    27238-Trackday03bw.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 320
Nice one Paul. That can't be my little red 40 taking off side-ways from the start line, foot must have slipped off the clutch!... must fit that ATB this winter!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mark - thanks for viewing..... i'll keep posting as often as possible.

Jools - don't forget my nickname is 'Hooligan!' - must be the 'Smart-Tech' Motor you have...

Rick - The Mag cover is still unfortunately 'low res' - Frank is expecting hires samples V-soon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
I got a "woody!" Love to see 40s in action .It looks mostly like inclement weather there which makes me appreciate the place I live in---Mostly sunny sub tropical---when it does rain its container loads then sunny again.
Go for it!

DRB#17
302W
G50
Shake down engineer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

" inclement weather"...That's as good as it gets for summer in the U.K !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Paul,

A great video, its fun to watch over an over once down loaded. One small gripe though, the footage ends just before my car gets to the camera! Is there more unedited 'film' - I'd like to obtain it for my personal collection.

Keep up the good work

Regards
David

Hi Dave

Possibly - I'll ask Andrew to check his tapes although I must put my hands up to recording over some of the trackday footage by mistake - doh!

Merry Christmas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back