Windscreen wanted

Windscreen wanted for KVA, but I`m pretty sure most others will fit, it must be marked for SVA requirements and be in the UK as they don`t travel well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif.
Thanks for looking.

Give Graham Kelsey or Mark Sibley a call. The GTD40 club or the GT40 Enthusiasts club can probably give you contact info.

Stuart,

I assume you know about these? http://www.gt40s.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=G&Number=23935&Forum=All_Forums&Words=windscreen&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=23574&Search=true#Post23935

Or do they not have the correct markings for SVA?

Whilst on the subject of windscreens, it would be nice to know what is available, I'll probably replace mine soon as it's starting to de-laminate slightly, could you let me know what you find out re supply?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Now I see what Ron means about signing in !! With a name like "Heated", and no name or indication of who "i" is, I can see customers flocking to this fellow for windshields. As I have posted before, I am looking for a supplier for windshields, but for a different car. When I checked out the profile for "heated" there is no indication if he is in business of selling windshields, or if it is a fluke that he " has some gt40 screens in stock " !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Regards Brian

Thanks indeed! Those links were absolutely what I was looking for. A trip to UK might be in order then...

Back