GT40 Body molds

Hi,

I have complete molds, and an almost completed gt40 replica (with most of the work done) on a fiero chassis. I'm just looking to make my money back (that i invested into it.)

Please let me know if interested, i could send some pictures

e-mail: [email protected]

hi my name is robert. i have been living with a gt40, made by fiber fab,for 27 years.i need some parts.a dash board &door hinges. if you know where i might find some please let me know. you can email me at [email protected].

alex00 said:
Looking for a GT40 bobody mold

Alex00, It would help if we knew where you reside on this lovely planet, the only clue we have is the next post calls you 'kiwi', which does not of course mean you reside in NZ at this time. Same applies to two of the other three posters above, just an indication of state or province in country of residence would be a help.

cheers
Jac Mac

Last edited:

Ron McCall

Supporter
jac mac said:
Alex00, It would help if we knew where you reside on this lovely planet, the only clue we have is the next post calls you 'kiwi', which does not of course mean you reside in NZ at this time. Same applies to two of the other three posters above, just an indication of state or province in country of residence would be a help.

cheers
Jac Mac

Jac Mac: That was almost 3 yrs ago.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Jac Mac,
Don't worry about it mate.
We both listen to a "70's" music station on a Sunday morning.
The wife asked once me if I remembered a particular hit tune, and my reply was "naw - I was probably pissed at the time".

Robert,

Fiber fab is making pieces now for the original cars. Search Fiber fab on google, and you'll find their new website. Call them up and talk the guys there, they have sold pieces to restore older cars, and also check out their UMETS system, very trick!

I have talked to them many times, and they are getting over a move now and should be back into production soon.

Good luck!

Back