Steering Wheels & Badges

It has been some time since the last run of steering wheel badges, and I am wondering if there are any left out there.
I need one as I want to change my steering wheel from a 270mm Momo, which is horrid, to a traditional 15" wheel with the GT badge in the centre.
Does anyone have a spare they don't want - either a wheel or a badge or both?

Attachments

• 36875-FordGTBadge.jpg
    36875-FordGTBadge.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 501
These steering wheels are still available from Moto-Lita. They are made to the original spec & are available in either blue or black leather. Price is £125 plus postage & turn around is about 4 weeks as they are made to order.

I paid 250$ plus shipping plus import duties into Europe.
So if anyone want to have it for 250$ + shipping its yours.
Reason of sale is that I have 2 pcs.
Rgds
Fred

Tony,
Follow the Rear Clip thread in Marketplace.
The JAP people seem to have the GT badges for sale.
Know anyone who speaks Japanese ?
Barry D.

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
I was looking at that, but the price is 98000 yen, if Ive got that right, its nearly 500quid!!, and more expensive than the steering wheel below (75000) Is it an original one?
regards
Dave

Many thanks.
I have prevailed upon Moto-Lita to make me a new wheel (Frank Catt savaged 'em!)
Yuji, you have a PM about Ford GT badges.

Tony,

I have two of several I had made up a few months ago left. One is like the original and the other is of my own design. (See pix.) I sold them then for $15.00 and the price is still the same plus $2.00 for postage and PayPal fees. Be advised that these centers are approxinately 1/32" larger rhan the original and may require that the steering wheel opening be machined for proper and perfect fit.

Attachments

• 37159-Ford SWC1.jpg
    37159-Ford SWC1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 417
Oopa. The other pix was my design. I don't have a pic of he original but it looks identical to the onw included in this thread,

Contact me via private e-mail if interested.

Thanks,

Ben

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Dave, Tony,
According to the shop, 98,000yen was typo. Actual price is 12,800yen. Still expensive than that from Ben which I bought several months back. They told me the badge having been made in US (somewhere?), and steel base (not plastic)
Let me know if any of you would like me to follow up with this shop? As for the steering, it looks already sold to the owner of ERA GT40 Mk II (?) in Japan.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
All,
Our member, Martin Weigold is the guy to contact.
Last year he was selling some for about twenty quid each if my memory serves me well.
I got one of his and it's a nice piece.

Hi Guys,

Since Tony posted this thread and I responded I have had requests from 4 other people who have asked for the ONE badge (Original Style) I do have but since Tony started this it's his if he wants it. To accomodate the other reqeusts I just got off the phone with the gal who made them for me and she is going to have me another 10 original Style made up by the end of enxt week. So, Brett, Fred, John and Tim, I WILL have you guys a steering wheel center available at that time. Please send me your mailing address if still interested.

Also, as has always been my pracice, I don't expect payment until after you have received and approved your stuff. Only thing is the price has gone up a buck so it's US$16.00 for Stateside and US$17.00 for overseas (difference in postal fees) except for Tony's which I got at the old price. Tony, if you want it I'll also need your mailing address.

Ben

Back