Top Gear visit

OK, this looks like it's going to be on for next Wednesday or the Wednesday after. Who can make it?
Be warned, it's a LONG day in the studio/hangar (Dunsfold is south of Guildford) and they don't really like you going early (thins out the audience too much) It's best to be there at 12 ish and last time I went, we didn't finish 'til eight.
However, there is no green room, so the presenters are there for you to talk to all day long and it is a seriously good laugh.
Depending on the numbers I may be able to get spouses in as well, but please don't count on it.
Simon

Count me in too!
I'm more likely to be able to make the earlier Wednesday, but hell, I'll try either one.
I know Clarkson won't get into mine!

bugger sorry about the language we're away in the states until the 11th of june i and my wife would love to have come
if you've any other dates after june would love to go.
thanks for organiseing the dates you have got shame we cant go it would be great to put faces to names of people on the fourum
p.s he would fit in mine its not due until august so just a pile of pipes at the momment.
thanks once again simon

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Doubt I could get the time off either /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Generally need about a month's notice. Nearly all my holidays throughout the whole of this year were booked off back in January. Sometimes I wish I worked for myself.

Max

I've sent an email off to Richard with all the names that posted here on for next wednesday (2nd June)
It's quite possibe that he won't be back in the TG office until next Mon or Tuesday so it MAY be a last minute yeah or nay. is that OK with everybody? IF there's a problem with tickets, would the week after be OK?.

OK, guys, as you've probably guessed, it doesn't look like it's happening tomorrow. I guess the bank holiday may have messed up their time in the office.
Pencil in next wed, and I'll let you know as soon as I have confirmation.

Simon

Back