1965 MKII LM Miles/McLaren refs?

I'm looking for references (color pictures, if possible) of the subject car. Don't know what the chassis number is. It's actually a 1/43rd model kit that I'm working on. This is the car with the longer nose and two tail fins. Can't find anything on google, or several other sites I've looked at. Thanks for the pointers!

Try page 129 GT40 Ronnie Spains book shows colour picture of 106. Be careful you get the pictures in the race as they experimented with tabs and carnards doing practise. Are you buiding aMarsh model kit?

Regards Allan

Hi Mark

There are a number of images of this car/race on the attached web page:

NVSAAC 1965 GT40 Gallery

65lm01%20Mclaren-Miles%20Ford%20MkII.JPG

Good luck!

Rob

Thanks very much guys for the info! I searched for a couple of hours without finding anything - and yes, it's the Marsh kit, but they didn't have it on thier web site (or I couldn't find it there).

Hi Allan - the Marsh web site (assume that's what you meant) isn't broken or anything, I just didn't find the subject model there. Not sure why John would need to know what 'server' I'm with (you mean ISP?)

sorry to reply to my own post again! - Allan, I went back to the Marsh web site again and was actually able to find the kit. It was listed under 'Future Releases' and has a different Item Number: MM110, as opposed to MK14 (the one I have)-but it appears to be the same one.

Hi Mark

Sorry, I mistakenly thought that you could not get through to his site. I think he has reissued the MkII 1965 again that would explain the number change.

Regards Allan.

Back