Autumn Issue of Magazine.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifHave just received my copy of the Club magazine - Another superb issue!
It always makes good reading.
Congratulations to all concerned.
Geoff.

Picked up my copy of the mag (my first, I only joined that day) at the AGM last Sunday, Excellent mag, First class effort by all concerned.
Simon

Hi all

Thanks for kind remarks re latest magazine - a big thank you is also due to ALL those who provided copy, without which I would have nothing to out in it!

For those who do not get the magazine - Here is the cover (rear/front) of current Autumn mag.

Attachments

• 45162-fmmagCover.JPG
    45162-fmmagCover.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 283
Paul,

This is literally (no pun intended) the best issue yet - congratulations. Referring to the discussions at the AGM I would say this is close to a good balance between competition, technical and social events mix (if I were picky I would say another technical article or two would make it perfect).

I know how much work these issues take - thanks.

Hi Murray -

The magazine is despatched to club members 4 times a year and you certainly do not need to own a car to be a member (I don't for a start!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyone interested in receiving the magazine should pop an email to [email protected] and you will be sent all the details you require to join.

Membership remains at £30 per year.

Also - thanks Dave, I thought that those present at the AGM were genuinely helpful giving opinion of what people want in the mag and I already have several 'techie articles' lined up for the next magazine.

Back