How much in the US Tilton Pedals

Hey Guys
Can someone point me to a good place to buy these pedals
Tilton Pedals and would need to have them shipped to New York
by the end of the month so my brother can bring them for me. Has anyone else used the 3 pedals yet? If so are they good?

Steve

CV products does a good job. They will likely have to special order the three pedal setup. Also I would be careful as there may not be enough room for this assembly. I ended up combining individual pedals (wilwood with tilton MC's) together on an alum. plate to get the spacing right and to allow fitup in the area available.

Gary,
Do they have a website? With the tilton's can't you cut each pedal away from the mount and space as required if required?

Steve

Unless you have a bias against used, I would suggest looking on ebay. Search under "tilton" and you will find all the parts you could want, new or used. Some sellers are aftermarket guys who will sell new to make only a few $$ profit.You will find complete setups and pieces,firewall hung, master cylinders, floor mount, remote mounts. I'm sure you will find it cheaper than $500+. I got mine complete for $187. All you have to do is clean them up or rebuild them, but a lot cheaper than the big boys are asking.Almost all will ship world wide, and oh yes, you will find all the Charlene Tilton posters too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Bill

Bill,

This is a brand new product for Tilton. You could try but it is very unlikly to see out there. As for the master's I would say go for it.

I ordered mine thru Jegs. They kept postponing the delivery date so I cancelled. I then ordered from Coleman Racing .com They had them in stock and shipped in short order.

As I recall...Hoerr racing had the 3-pedal set in stock for $ 495. Most dealers will sell you the Tilton two pedal set for $ 200 give or take. Wonder why Tilton
prices the 3-pedal so much higher ???

MikeD

Back