Colney Fox meeting something happening!!

Ihad an Email from Lee he due to get his car delivered by Wednesday 4th May. If this is confirmed we will have our meeting at his place instead of Colney Fox. I will confirm giving details by this forum and Email.
Regards Allan

update this afternoon is that it is now 'unlikely' to be Wednesday, but is still possible. I will probably have a better idea by tomorrow evening, but I guess I won't be able to confirm for definite until late on Tuesday. Even after then it might get put back.
It depends on Customs and the shipping line, and the lorry company, but I will be pushing for delivery on Wednesday.

flatchat(Chris)

Supporter
Good idea Lee, with all those people and all the parts that you've accumulated you could have it assembled and fired up before the meeting is finished /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
And then 'ave a nice cupa tea /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I think we've become as anxious as you

Allan, are you serious?? Can we be sure eeveryone will know in time - what about next month?

Yes, it might be finsihed by the end of the evening but will probably resemble Homer Simpsons car design (if you saw the episode) rather than a DRB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have not heared confirmation from Lee. But I agrree with you next months meeting on Wednesday 1st June would be better it would give everyone sufficent notice.
So, this month's meeting is on Wednesday 4th May 8:30 Colney Fox in the members room.
Regards Allan

As promised, I've just got in, and Wednesday is still possible.
I understand the late timing issues and if it can't be arranged for Wednesday I'll see you at the Colney Fox. If it does turn up on Wednesday, please accept my apologies for not making the meeting. You know how it is when new toys turn up on the doorstep!
No more news now until Tuesday because of the Bank Holiday, but I'll update again on Tuesday as soon as I hear anything definite, but whatever day it turns up you're welcome to come and have a look and lend a hand.

And the news now is that it will not be here on Wednesday, so I am now aiming for Thursday.
Therefore I hope to see you all on Wednesday at the Colney Fox as usual.

Back