2 Audi 6 speeds for sale

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I have 2 Audi 6 speeds for sale. 1 is rebuilt 1 is brand new. $3,300.00new, 2,300.00 rebuilt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gifNo low balling or insulting offers..these are hard to come by in the states. Buy it now because as the demand goes up so do's the price. These prices are what I paid for the transaxles. I'm losing the cost of shipping from the UK. As the demand go's up, I will try to recover my shipping cost. So buy now and save....

Oliver

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Like I said people write before they think! I guess this is the same guy that want's 50,000 + for a beat GT40 GTD. Go figure! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/flamer.gif that tranny he suggested would fit perfect with his car!it's in the same condition.

Happy Holiday

Oliver

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Guys, these are realy GOOD prices. The reconditioned gearbox price matches anything I can do and the new price is outstanding, mutch better than I can do via Audi Motorsport Europe.

I would snap them up if I were you.

The gearbox on e-bay is a four wheel drive version and to convert it to fit is cost prohibitive in regards to both cost of parts from Audi (rear casings etc.) and in regards to time.

Best wishes,

Robert

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
I will state the obvious. The prices can't be that good if the gear boxes are still available. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

John B

Temp Selling Pass
Robert,

Thanks for the footnote! You talk from experience. You saw the gearbox at Run And Gun so you know how nice it is.

For the people who have no idea what these cost or have not tryed to purchase these boxes. Please
reserch and prove you can beat these prices. Individuals who make stupid comments are clueless.

Greg! If your such a expert prove to me you can get a brand new one cheaper than what i'm asking for mine! IF you can prove it I will give you my brand new transaxle for FREE! So If you can't do better, keep your dumb comments to yourself.

regards

oliver

[ QUOTE ]
If your such a expert prove to me you can get a brand new one cheaper than what i'm asking for mine! IF you can prove it I will give you my brand new transaxle for FREE! So If you can't do better, keep your dumb comments to yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oliver,
Just for info I paid £250 for my Audi 6spd off eBay. My gearbox man can attest to its newness if you like. ARe you going to pay for shipping? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Brett

John B

Temp Selling Pass
It was'nt brand new or rebuilt. Newness is not rebuilt or brand new.. Thanks anyway! Try again...
I addition, if someone needs one the states they still may have to rebuild it and ship it.

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Oliver, I am certainly NOT the expert that you are! I say this because I am not trying to unload two, not one, but two Audi boxes. If the prices are so GOOD, perhaps the reason no one is interested in the transaxles is because your an ass and no one wants to buy from you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/loser1.gif

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Oliver, Nice mature reply. Oliver was kind enough to send me a private email. The reply was as follows: "GO F**K YOURSELF!" Oliver I was offered a brand new Audi 6spd today. Price to me was $2,200.00. Thats right, $2,200.00 for a NEW transaxle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif If I post the bill of sale, will you be man enough to ship me the 6spd. I doubt it! Please let me know. Thanks Gregg

John B

Temp Selling Pass
I will bet your lieing about your invoice. If it is here in the state it's 4 wheel drive. If it is in UK have fun paying the shipping and customs charge and see if is it you still cheaper. Send me the invoice tough guy!

Have a nice Day Clown

P.S your thread calling me an ass on a public forum puts your maturity level at 2 yrs old..

Little boy . I'm done with you. So Please stop making silly comments

Thanks !

It would be nice if we could keep this type of childish fighting off the forum. It does nothing to promote building GT40's. OK guys?

Bill D

First let me say that $2000 T0 $3000 for a brand new 6 speed transaxle is a good price! Secondly I would like to know why someone who has such never ending negative comments about most things on the forum bothers to spend time here. Get a life. most of us really don't want to hear all the garbage we get from these exchanges! Quit wasting Ron's hard earned ban width1

John B

Temp Selling Pass
The brand new gear box is sold to a smart shopper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fyi.gif

Oliver

John B

Temp Selling Pass
The rebuilt 6 speed is sold! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I have no more available.

Oliver

Back