Christmas Fortyfication Magazine

The Christmas magazine has been out for a few days, and I hope that most of them have now arrived.
If you were expecting one and yours hasn't, please let me know and I will try to find where it has got to.
Bear in mind that the Christmas mail may be a little slow to further-flung reaches of the Empire.
Happy Christmas to eveyone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Mine arrived on Saturday - Again a superb job, and may I thank you for the Christmas Card enclosed. A very nice touch and much appreciated. It is on display in my office to show the heretics what GT40s looks like!!
Best wishes to everybody for a happy Christmas and lets hope that a kit comes my way in 2006!!

Brian Magee

Supporter
It's about time Geoff, you have been waiting a long time. Hopefully 2006 will be the year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Brian.

Brian,
I've been waiting since 1969, standing behind a lime tree on the edge of Mulsanne Straight and being literally flattened by the exhaust noise as the cars passed about 3 feet away.
The theory was that if a car came off the track the trees would save us!
The abiding memory of the race was hearing the exhaust noise carrying on the wind, long after the cars had passed with no lifting of the throttle - Fantastic.
I'm off to bed now to re-read The Ford That Beat Ferrari to inspire me further!!
Geoff.

received mine also and thanks for the card and cd.best wishes and good health to everyone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

I have to be honest to u all my freind:
The Fortyfication magazine is something simply TOO nice and welldone at all.
When I deceided last year to join I wasnt so sure my membership will be so beloved now.
When I found my copy in my inbox case...u just should see my face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif..really smiling and dancing as this banana.

And this time also with the xmas card from all other members, and a cd insideeeee!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif.

It is simply too nice.
I sugest everybody to join a club (I am seriously thinking to join also GTD one..yeah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif)

Thank u all guys
Paolo

I have to be honest to u all my freind:
The Fortyfication magazine is something simply TOO nice and welldone at all.
When I deceided last year to join I wasnt so sure my membership will be so beloved now.
When I found my copy in my inbox case...u just should see my face /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif..really smiling and dancing as this banana.

And this time also with the xmas card from all other members, and a cd insideeeee!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif.

It is simply too nice.
I sugest everybody to join a club (I am seriously thinking to join also GTD one..yeah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif)

Thank u all guys
Paolo

Back