NEW RCR Deluxe "PLUS" kit

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Re: NEW RCR Deluxe \"PLUS\" kit

That seems like a very nice package, Fran. Other than tires, fluids, etc there must be some other parts we builders will need to source locally. Could you post a reply with a list of those items, please?

Also, do you sell your assembly manual separately? As a first time builder, I would like to make sure I have the capablility to complete a project, and although I am 3 years from purchasing a kit yours is at the top of the short list right now. Having an assembly manual now to scrutinize would go a long way toward helping me make that decision. If you do offer the manual alone, please post a reply listing the price so I can order it.

BTW--my apologies to the forum members if this is a duplicate post. I tried an hour ago and don't see it in the forum, so I reposted.

Thanks, Fran!

YD,E/PNB

can you up grade my order to a "plus" kit? can't be to late. you built the car quicker than you said and now you are unbuilding to put in my engine...oops, the exhaust too. so send me a swatch of the suede material tommorow (oh cr*p, no spell check). i showed everyone the picture of "my" car (up on stands, of course). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Wes....
you finally plucked up the courage to post.....good man....

Early completion...hard to beat that.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Post the pic here for all to see....

actually, i thought i would wait until i got pictures of the 4.6L DOHC engine sitting in the car then post some pictures. i didn't spill the beans, did I? now the inquiries will really go up! not to change the subject or anything, a guy on the next street has an original 906 car and i think two 917 flat 12 engines. he used to build them. he said he's never worked on water cooled engines. just my luck...

Back