Hello everybody! Future GT40 owner here!

Hello everybody! My name is Mike and we recently put the order in with Superformance on a Gulf Racing themed MK1 GT40 replica to add to the family collection! The next 8-12 months are going to be the longest months of my life waiting for her to be built, but I know once she gets here she will be my favorite by far! The Gulf Racing GT40 has always been my favorite vehicle of all time because of its looks, performance, and heritage and I can't believe I will actually be able to drive one, even though it will be a replica. I look forward to learning more about the history of these machines as well as get involved with the GT40 community!

A little background on me and my dad...
My father and I share a passion for cars and everything that goes with them and we are very fortunate to be able to pursue that passion. We have built up a small collection of cars ranging from muscle cars to luxury cars. We are not die hard Ford fans, or Chevy fans, or even American car fans. We truly appreciate all forms of automobiles and it shows in our garages. My dad is more into the collectabilty of a car, but still will never own anything too collectable or expensive to actually drive. I am more into the performance, engineering, and driving experience that a car can give you. I love racing cars and started out drag racing. Drag racing eventually led me to autocross which quickly shifted my interests to road racing. I love participating in Time Attack races as well as regular old HPDE events at tracks in California and Nevada. Well, thats enough about us. :)

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Hey Mike,

Welcome aboard. I am sure you are already digesting all of the posts in the Superformance section. Do you know anything about the Las Vegas dealer with the eBay auction for a SPF MK II? See the eBay Market place.

Lynn

llarsen said:
Hey Mike,

Welcome aboard. I am sure you are already digesting all of the posts in the Superformance section. Do you know anything about the Las Vegas dealer with the eBay auction for a SPF MK II? See the eBay Market place.

Lynn

Thank you Lynn. I am definately lurking around the SPF section :). I haven't seen the eBay auction you speak of, but I am guessing it is Norm Baker Motors, who is an authorised Superformance dealer here in town. He is new to being a Superformance dealer and I don't personally know anybody who has bought a car from them of any make & model. Sorry I am not of much help, but I can assure you that Norm Baker is an authorized dealer, it was the actual owner of Superformance from who told me this as well. Norm Baker and Finish Line Motorsports are the only shops in Vegas authorized by Superformance.

60-61 said:
Mike -
Welcome to the forum. Look out - it's addictive! You'll definitely have fun here.

Steve

Thank you Steve. Trust me, I am no stranger to forums hahaha. They are the devil and a godsend at the same time. :D

Back