p4

this month issue of italian classic car magazine has a very very nice special inside about p4s

Think can be inetersting place here 2 page scan and also a little tab about p4 specs (hope u can read it)

Attachments

• tabella.jpg
    tabella.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 442
sys doesnt accept my pictures..I retry now

If u cant read neither part of the tab I will rewrite it ;)

the pictures are really bigger in my format u can read also the article..how to make those available also in bigger scale?

Attachments

• p4-480.jpg
    p4-480.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 421
  • p42-480.jpg
    p42-480.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 413
Paolo

You have the coolest avatar. I have some great footage of old film on DVD showing Nuvolari in an Alfa racing against the silver arrows and later of him racing at Donnington (England) in a D type Auto Union and beating the (superior) Mercedes. He was the all time greatest driver.

Grow old disgracefully

John

Paolo

You have the coolest avatar. I have some great footage of old film on DVD showing Nuvolari in an Alfa racing against the silver arrows and later of him racing at Donnington (England) in a D type Auto Union and beating the (superior) Mercedes. He was the all time greatest driver.

Grow old disgracefully

John

eheh..thank u John.
Think "Nivola" was really the greatest pilot of anytime (even more looking at what he drove, how and where..).
I am always choosing him, or the other avatar with very young smiling Enzo Ferrari:)

Dom,
sure..its "ruoteclassiche" of april 2007, with a blue lancia stratos on the cover and a wonderful special about P4 inside.
Its written in italian, but is a must to have.;)

Back