016 Needed

As the title says, I really need an 016 at the moment due to some, err, issues I am having with the 01X. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Brett

Brett

I assumed you'd find more Audi's in breakers in the UK than the USA....
and they're still pretty plentiful in the USA. Didn't Audi sell well in the UK ?

MikeD

Frank,
I would if I could, but Ford don't pay me that much :( even though I know its a great price. It will be on my upgrade list one day, but can't afford it right now. Any ideas for me?

Brett

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Brett,

If it doesn't work out with Frank, give me a call. Like Bill, I have a fully rebuilt 016 with posi ready to go - and I'm pretty sure I can work out something pretty tasty as far as the transportation goes... the company I'm with ships a LOT of gear to the UK; I'm sure there'll be a corner available in a container heading your way.

Let me know.

Best,

T.

Got a UN1 you can have, fully rebuilt

Thanks Frank, but since I have invested in the Kennedy kit, I would prefer to go that way. Also, having seen Stuart Burchill's prototype, I am more than happy to be the potential guinea pig for the gearset :) .

Dutton, Thanks for your PM, just chasing up a few leads here in the UK at the mo.

Brett

Back