New guy from St. Louis, MO

Hey everyone, my name is Joel. Im an audio engineer for ESPN, and currently do all the NASCAR races. Im a huge fan of the GT40, always have been. Just wanted to introduce myself, and hopefully can start collecting information so someday I can begin a build of my own.

Hi Joel,

Welcome to the club!

Someday when you start your build, this is the place to be. Until then you will find an amazing amount of information and lots of friendly folks to help you out.

Best regards,
Scott

Welcome aboard! I just finished my RCR. I live in Centralia Il, about an hour away. There is an event in October at the track for replicas. You should definately go to that. I will be there along with many others. Here is the link Run 'N Gun I am one of the organizers for the event so if you have any questions, let me know. I put 330 miles on my car at this event last year! It is a great time.

Welcome aboard! I just finished my RCR. I live in Centralia Il, about an hour away. There is an event in October at the track for replicas. You should definately go to that. I will be there along with many others. Here is the link Run 'N Gun I am one of the organizers for the event so if you have any questions, let me know. I put 330 miles on my car at this event last year! It is a great time.
Thanks for all the replies. I plan on lurking here for quite a while getting research with the search button. As for the Run N Gun, I travel every Wed morning and return every Monday afternoon for Nascar, so I can't. Sounds like a blast though. Take pics please!

Back