Run and Gun announcements

We have secured the featured speakers for our Wednesday test and tune sessions! Last year will be hard to top with Morris Clement leading the charge. To have a chance at topping last years session we had to double up. Don Barnes is coming in from Dallas to give us a lesson on general track management and race car driving techniques. I spent a weekend at Don's school about 3 years ago, spent $3000 dollars and walked away a different, much improved driver. Don cut more time off of my lap times than any high dollar part on the car! This guy is great and you won't want to miss this. If that is not enough let me through in a 30 year veteran to to sport of auto racing. Jon Rhoades has decades of experience in IRL and other open wheel series's. He is a college instructor in high speed engineering. He teaches 16 credit hours worth of material! The big deal that he brings to the event is his experience. He has done thousands of laps at Gateway and he can tell you the fasted way to pilot your car around that track.

Both of these guys are legends in motor racing. I will bet anyone willing that the top dog winner of run and gun this year will attend this session. Thats how good they are.

We are in the process right now of ordering t-shirts and arranging for catering for the dinners so if you are coming, get you registration in!
I think we will have room for walk up registration but if that is what you are planning please give us a call or send a note so we can at least get a head count. We also need to know how many will be attending this Wednesday session so we have enough class material printed. Please send Clois an e-mail to confirm your registration or your interest in Wednesday's session. He has the master list. If you are not on his list, you won't get on the track.

I would hate to see anyone drive 5, 8 or even 10 hours to find out that the event is full. We are going to impose a hard close this year to protect the track time for those registered.

This is a big year. The 20th anniversary. You will regret not being there.

www.runngun.net

Back