RHS Mounting

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Bill,
Mine mount is welded, the other option would be to mount a box on the floor at the desired height.

Attachments

• P1100089.jpg
    P1100089.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 543
Rob, how much room do you have between the seat and the fuel tank or is the shifter actually in front of the seat. I was checking out that location for mine and it looks like a tight fit (of course, I guess everything is tight!).

I have the same plate welded in my car Rob. I needed to see how you installed it. Thanks!

Now for my next question...
Are you planning on covering it up with some type of cover - painted or upholstered?

Thanks
Bill

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Mark, Not sure of the dimension. Include this Q in the email your gonna send me, so when I'm at home, I can check it out for you.

Yes, planning on making an enclosure. Haven't gotten that far yet. Would likely either be ali or covered with seat cover material.

Mark,

it depends upon how long your arms are and how you arrange your seating position...one size does not fit all.
The shift box sits very far forward alomst ahead of the seat. Also the drivers side is 2 inches wider that the passenger side of the cabin allowing for shifter cables and shifter mount.

Back