Does the Superlite Coupe Have a Full Roll Cage?

Does it have a full roll cage or just a roll bar? Anyone have a picture of the Coupe with no body on it? Thanks!!

You know, Maui to Harrisburg (Carlisle) is probably only a 12 hour trip!

You could see one in person with a 700HP LS7 if you drop by Carlisle this weekend.

700HP, can you imagine?!

Full cage, made out of DOM CNC bent seamless steel tubing, TIG welded.

As an optional extra you can also get removeable side bars for track.

I expect full photos will be released after Carlisle. Including photos with body removed so you can see the detail in the chassis, roll cage and suspension.

I can't wait to get one of these cars out here to Aus. It will literally blow peoples minds.

Dave,

I may not be around as I will have to head out of town immediately after returning from Carlisle.
Give me a call tomorrow.....

Here ya go......nekkid.....from a while back...

Mildly tuned LS7 with a Ricardo....:devilish:

Attachments

• slc rear 34 small.JPG
    slc rear 34 small.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 1,579
  • S7301035 (Small).JPG
    S7301035 (Small).JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,296
Last edited:
You could see one in person with a 700HP LS7 if you drop by Carlisle this weekend.

700HP, can you imagine?!

Mark, what 700hp?, huh?
I believe it's "only" in the 630hp range.....but, what's 70hp between friends anyway.

I, for one, can not wait to see it this weekend! I'll take lots of pics while Fran is not looking.

Yes, and pictures of the Superlite Roadster would be greatly appreciated also!

I wish I didn't live so far away or I'd be there in a heartbeat!

Brian, as far as I know the Coupe was designed to have the lower sections of the side windows hinge open, so these would be easily removed.

I must admit haven't checked with Fran for a long time on the side windows, so that plan may have changed.

Back