she is pretty near done!

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Do you have them online somewhere? If not you can go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. Then you can upload them there. Once you have that done, we'll talk more. ;)

Laters,

Brian

you can also attach photos in your post without using photo bucket or any other 3rd party websites. But there's a step that might get a little tricky for you.

Here's how you do it:
When you make a reply on the forum, click the "go to advanced" button at the bottom of the window. If its a new topic, you will already be in advanced mode so just skip this.

When your in the advanced window, scroll down and you will see another button called "manage attachments". This opens a new "manage attachments" window.

Once this window is open, you will see some browse buttons. These buttons will open up yet another window which displays the contents of your hard drive. From there, you simply browse to where the photos are saved and double click on them.

Finally, you click upload, wait for the photo to upload, then close the window. Finish the message like normal.

But here's the tricky part. Because server space is limited for this forum, the size of your picture is limited. If you can, set your camera to take pictures at 640x480 resolution... probably the lowest it can go... and you should be ok. If not, you have to resize the image so that it meets the 'max file size' listed in the 'manage attachments' window. You can do this using the paint program that comes with windows under 'accessories'. This could be difficult for someone whos never done this before.

If you do all that and it still doesn't work, then you might have the wrong file format, but i doubt this will be a problem.

I hope that helps.

testing image

Attachments

• one.jpg
    one.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 475
ok here are more

Attachments

• two.jpg
    two.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 515
  • five.jpg
    five.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 570
  • four.jpg
    four.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 541
  • three.jpg
    three.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 535

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Looking good, Buzz.

While you're taking a few pics of the engine, how's about grabbing a handful of the interior as well?

T.

I am still working on the car for Buzz but as soon as I send him the pictures you are looking for, I'm sure he will post them. We will be starting the car this weekend. There is still a lot to do but it is coming together very well.

Stay tuned!

Back