Run-n-Gun pics.....

First, the SLC pics since I know that's what most of you are after....
img_0033.jpg

img_0065.jpg

img_0072.jpg

img_0100.jpg

img_0101.jpg

img_0108.jpg

img_0122.jpg

F*** Yes!!! now we're talking. :burnout: Time to discuss the numbers and dynamics of the car. How does she behave and what does she need to be better? Beginning to look like a proper piece of racing kit, our fangs are starting to drip! :helmet:

Schwartz's Ultima GTR......Also not running(which I was rather upset over because I really wanted to see it go).
img_0025.jpg

img_0026.jpg

img_0027.jpg

img_0051.jpg

Very nice!! Which LS engine? Can you adjust the downforce on the rear wing (maybe a little less)? Beautiful inside and out!

Here are some very choppy vids(taken on my cell phone). My only intention was to get the sound. In the first one, since its so hard to see, the first car to go by was the Mongoose and then a Cobra and the third was the SLC. The second is just them backing out of the paddock. There was another guy there that was on the forum that was taking video that will be much better quality than this.

Great pictures, thanks for posting them. The SLC is in a league of it's own.
Please let us know how it felt driving it.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
fran...shouldnt that sweeping broom have been up your arse in picture 9 down.... as your working wonders you might as well clean as you walk also... hehehehe

good stuff.....

slicks.....yihaaaaaa!

It was great to see this car in person. There was an issue with a miss that I don't think was ever solved. The very nice guys were busy working on it.

All the RCR guys were nice. The guy in the HAAS t-shirt was a particular star, Fran. Very inviting and beamed when I asked if I could give your car a sit. I sure enjoyed that.

But Fran... the other car... cast off to the side, dirty, scuffed, step-child-like.

Brian

Last edited:
Flatchat, yes, that's John driving and you can see me partially in a few of the photos.

We have had a fantastic time with the SL-C.

Drags today, can't wait.

Back