Molleur

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
It's past noon my friend, where's the pics of your car?! Hehehe Gotta give you a hard time!!

Wait, what time zone are you in...

Thanks for asking Brian, Delayed due to late start (after pick-up in Michigan because of weather. Will be here tomorrow before noon (talked with the driver just minutes ago).

Brian Hamilton

Thanks for asking Brian, Delayed due to late start (after pick-up in Michigan because of weather. Will be here tomorrow before noon (talked with the driver just minutes ago).

Blast!! (Stewie from Family Guy voice)

We'll be patient till tomorrow...

What color is it again?

Black w/ CCW satin wheels & Porsche Cup Michelen tires. Take a look at a new Chrysler 300 sedan. There is a cream color that would be just too elegant on a SL-C,
or is that an SL-C?

Brian Hamilton

...on a SL-C,
or is that an SL-C?

That's what I'VE been trying to figure out. I mean it's actually a Superlite Coupe, but the correct way should be an SL-C.

Either way, yours sounds like it's gonna be a beast. What drivetrain? LS7 like everyone else? :poke:

Brian Hamilton

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. NA I'm guessing. No turbo's? It should still be a really fast badass ride!!! Can't wait to see it.

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
hey guys..
oh well whats another day??? was actually dreaming images of an SLC being unloaded in sunny florida while looking out my window here in frosty UK.

Brian...that signature sure needs updating mate....any idea when you gonna be placing an order ;-) ..or wait is it a order. :)

Craig Gillingham

Banned because I can't follow the forum rules.
thats great mate...best colour IMHO... to keep us informed with pics and info would be much appreciated..

Brian Hamilton

Eh, mine may be delayed a bit. Some things are happening that are beyond my control at the moment. I may have to revert to the SL-R, but either way it'll be something totally insane when I get done with it. Anyway, it's 40 degrees here in Texas and dropping. Supposed to get snow flurries later this afternoon. Anyway, can't wait to see your car tomorrow man. And can't wait to see the build thread you're no doubt going to have. LOL :thumbsup:

Michigan as two seasons shoveling and construction:laugh:
I have seen - number temps for what seems like months straight and 60" of snow in one storm. During deer season one year which is Nov 15 we had 2 ft of snow on the ground opening day.

Maybe the driver stopped by the Novi or the Henry Ford Museum to wait out the storm.

Congrats on your new toy Dave

Brian... There will be a build thread and I'm thinking about very detailed documentation and notes for use in a "build book".

Brian Hamilton

Brian, hold off on making a quick decision. Things can get better, give it some time.

Eh, either way I want something. LOL The SL-R would be an awesome track weapon. Light, enexpensive to build, inexpensive to maintain, inexpensive to fuel, etc. I could build one with a GM turbocharged Ecotech engine and do simple mods to that engine and make 450hp at the tires. That may be the first monster I build, but the SL-C is always the penicle for me. Either way, I'll have both of them. Just depends on which I get FIRST. :thumbsup:

Brian Hamilton

Today is the day, sir. We expect nothing less than IMMEDIATE pictures of the car as it's being unloaded. I mean, we want video, pictures of the damn transport truck pulling up to the house/shop, everything. LOL

Can't wait to see it man!!

Back