Gt 40 help

My friend has a car….. can anyone please help with general information as to what the car is and if its rare/ valuable ?

1971 kav ford gt 40…… not registered in the uk until 1980, also it was taxed at silverstone

Really appropriate a enthusiast, giving me some guidance/sharing their knowledge

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
This is one of those GIGO questions. Without pictures and details I don’t think you will get a answer. Condition of the car, option etc. are very important.

Regards Brian

Brian thanks for your reply, not really sure of these details, im looking for some help in identifying the car and learning its history, i know it says kav / ford on the log book, if anyone has time for a chat please let me know

OK I'm going to guess its a KVA replica - if you google KVA GT40 you will find concise history of the cars - they are not very valuable and even that depends hugely on condition and operability - there may be some guidelines in the for sale section here from previous sales of KVA - photos of the car and its chassis plate may help us be more specific

Back