It's alive!!!!!!!!

Well I waffled back and forth whether or not to post this yet because I'm behind on the build thread but you guys probably knew that. I will finish out the build thread or at least get caught up, I promise.

But....

I am going to show you just how close I really am to getting this thing on the track. I just can't stop smiling!:drunk::thumbsup::drunk:

This thing rev's as fast as my GT40. It revs so fast it sounds like a gun going off! The light weight button clutch assembly was well worth it. Man it sounds awesome! (I might be a little biased)

Here you go! The actual first start.

RCR SLC first start - YouTube

Dean -- I can't believe how fast you got that car built. Fantastic!! Sounds great and looks beautiful a real beast. Congratulations.

That's loud. LS7 manifold to what? I'm doing a street build and thought the side exhaust may be an option, but listening to the side exhaust appears no can do. Out the back with some mufflers I guess.

__ Mike

Thanks guys, I'm still smiling. Can you believe that I can actually go out in the garage and start that thing anytime I want!!

It's loud but those are race "mufflers". They will be all laid out in the build thread along with the side mirrors.

It sounds so much better in person.

This car is a piece of cake to build compared to some of the other projects I've done. The big thing is that I just built it, very little deviation from the normal kit.

How many hours do you have in it?

Again, congratulations! I have 1500+ miles on my Razor and it still puts a smile on my face. I can't imagine the feeling of owning an SLC!

Dean, I am absolutely grinning from ear to ear after seeing that video.

I'm still giggling from this comment:
"Is it going to be loud?"
"Yes.....It's going to be ungodly loud".

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Man was that funny!

Does anyone know how many SL-C's are actually running on the road right now (track and/or street)?

Lastly, thank you for sharing your build with us. Now go finish the write up! J/K

As soon as your done with the write up, we want to get some reports from the track.

It will be on the track in 17 days. There are still some things to finish up but i'm pretty close. I'll do a setup thread after the track days. :thumbsup:

Back