GT 40 Enthusiasts Club Membership

Hi GT40 Enthusiast Club Members

Important notice from John Church (Club Chairman), anybody wishing to join or renew membership of the GT40 Enthusiasts Club should contact
John Church
90 Uplands
Weleyn Garden City
Hertfordshire
AL8 7EQ
England

TEL. 01707 371853 , Mobile 07905 114961
E-mail. [email protected]

Chris Melia

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Chris,

Please post the specifics of the club membership, what you get, what you need to do, benefits, etc.

Over 75% of the membership on this forum is not UK based, therefore, the club stands a chance to drastically increase membership if it will work with US folk. Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron

The GT40 Enthusiasts club (GT40 Replica Club)has a world wide membership and was set up originaly in about 1983 for people building GT40's, A club news letter go's out to all club member's and has articles by member's on how they solved problems building the GT40. Many of the idea's are now standard items in the Kits. We have members parts and cars advertised in the news letter, we go to shows and race meetings, Last week 6 GT40 went to the Snetterton Race Track and helped to raise over £30000 for the Hart Foundation Charity giving members of the public rides around the track at high speed. Each year club members drive to Le Mans and meet up with members from around the world, There is a weath of information in the membership and the more people that get involved the better,

Chris Melia

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Hi Chris

Who would be a good person to contact here in Australia re: GT40 Enthusiasts Club

Hi Bill

Ron Rowse lives near Alice Springs and has an original car and a DRB and drives through the desert at 200mph

Tel No 89555645
We have many more members in Aus and I will E-mail details later

Chris
I wish I lived in Alice Springs!

Back