ERAGT owners Registered?

G

I was wondering how many other ERAGT owners
are members of this forum and what stage of completion. My ERA GT2022 will be finished by end of Jan 2002.
Nice to see where everybody else is at on thier cars and what S/N's are registerd..
PICS would be great. FYI ERA MKII is cover of kit car mag this month.
Jerry D.

Hey Jerry,
Got a chassis # 2072, scheduled for build starting 2nd week of Jan, 2002. Thrashing to get engine started before I have to take it to ERA. It's a 351C, so they want it to fit to chassis. I have a Haltech E6K for engine management, TWM throttle bodies, Hall switch pickup looking at 4 magnets in the flywheel for distributorless ignition. Some neat stuff. Hope it runs OK. Just received the pump, filters, and regulator from the Co. I'm working with. They supplied an Aeromotimve pump and fiters. Impressive looking stuff. Jeez, the pump is supposed to have a -10 supply line from the fuel cell. Bob Putnam has ordered some parts so I can pull from the rear of the fuel cell as opposed to the top center. I'll post some current pics of the engine as soon as I can.

Glad to hear you're about ready to go. I've been using your pictures as wallpaper for inspiration! The one of your GT40 setting next to the Vette is truely impressive. You plan to run those tires on the street?

Dave

[ December 23, 2001: Message edited by: DaveWharran ]

G

Hey Dave..

God it sounds like you car will be a little more hi-tech than mine. I'll bet you are getting excited. Boy by the sounds of it there is a lot of GT40 activity taking place in the US. I am actually pleasantly surprised. Lot more cars out there than I expected. Maybe when I get my car back you and Scott could swing out this way for the seal of approval. Hope to go to the SAAC meet in May at Willow if all goes well. Keep me posted on your car and progress..Jerry
Gordon .. I have heard a lot about you but have yet to meet you or see your RFGT40. I was hoping to swing by the shop over the holidays to just take a peek and chat. Nice to know there are other cars in the area. I think you have the only completed car. Leonard over at Hamilton restoration is finishing my car up and he says around Jan end it should be roadworthy. When setting up the suspension I may have to turn to you for some guidance. Look forward to meeting you..Jerry

ERAGT40, Welcome to the forum. There are currently 3 RF's in Phoenix. We can also help you out with anything you may need. Feel free to contact us, we can get together for a show or something.

Back