Pin Drive Wheels

I'm soon to be purchasing the wheels for our GTD. Our replica will utilize a 6 spoke pin drive BRM style wheel. Just for chuckles, I thought I'd ask to see if there were any other sources for reasonably priced pin drive wheels other than P.S. Engineering on the West Coast. Thanks, Brian

HI BRIAN
REGARDING P.S. Engineering DO THAY HAVE A WEB SITE? IF NOT WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LET ME HAVE THE COSTS FOR A SET OF BRM PIN DRIVE WHEELS.
I am also soon to be looking at purchasing a set the wheels
Regards Dick

Hi Dick, P.S. Engineering does not have a web site. From what I understand Phill is a one man band and it takes a while to get his product, however once in hand it is a very nice item. At least one, perhaps several members of the GTD club have his wheels on their '40s now. I do not have a recent price list from him but I will be contacting him right after the holidays and will let you know what I find out.
Being in the UK, you have another option available. While at Donnington this past spring, Malcolm, Julian and I met a fellow who has access to (or is having made) the center castings for BRM 6 spoke type wheels. If you know a reasonably talented machinist, you can purchase his castings and have them fit to some spun rims from someone like "Image". I would have gone that route if I had access to the machining talent. However, I thought his price for the casting was a steal.
Malcolm, do you remember whom this gentleman was and what he was asking for the bare castings? Brian

I've known Phil from PS for a long time and deal in a lot of his wheels. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, 480-446-8442 or by e-mail.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Hi

We can supply pin drive wheels in 15", 16" and 17" diameters in widths from 6" to 12".
Both Halibrand and 6 spoke BRM wheel styles are available in a range of colours.
we also supply hub adapter kits and wheel spinners.

Thanks

Andy

G

Andy,
Can you let me know the cost of a set of spinners as Julian and I require a set or three between us.
Malcolm

Back